Sign in to follow this  
tamagirl1092

The whale-looking tama.

Question

My tama, Todd, evolved today, and when I looked on the screen, there was this whale looking tama with a skinny tale there. I've looked everywhere for some info on it, but I didn't find squat! Can you guys help? :huh:

13 answers to this question

Bandai has not released the name of that Tama yet.

And don't let people tell you it's Kujiratchi. It isn't. Some only believe that because it's described as a "whale." However, Kujiratchi and this "whale" have very different appearences on the Tamagotchies.

That tama is the ghost tamaluverforever! We r tlkin bout the tama tht looks like a whale with a tail and a hart on the end rnt we :huh: :) :wacko:

[quote name='tamagirl1092' date='Aug 8 2005, 08:28 PM'] My tama, Todd, evolved today, and when I looked on the screen, there was this whale looking tama with a skinny tale there. I've looked everywhere for some info on it, but I didn't find squat! Can you guys help? :huh: [/quote]
Hey my friend has that tama and she has no idea what it is either. My advise is to look around on other tamagotchi websites(theres heaps) and see what u can find. If you dont find anything ask someone in the chat rooms i'm sure someone will know.

Actually, its name is Hatenatchi. Also the tiger is Toratchi, the Panda costume is Pandatchi (duh) and the Mimitchi costume is Kigurumitchi.