The whale-looking tama.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl1092

Reaction score
My tama, Todd, evolved today, and when I looked on the screen, there was this whale looking tama with a skinny tale there. I've looked everywhere for some info on it, but I didn't find squat! Can you guys help? :huh:

Bandai has not released the name of that Tama yet.

And don't let people tell you it's Kujiratchi. It isn't. Some only believe that because it's described as a "whale." However, Kujiratchi and this "whale" have very different appearences on the Tamagotchies.

Do u mean that Tama with the huge nose? I think i know what ur talking about. :D

That tama is the ghost tamaluverforever! We r tlkin bout the tama tht looks like a whale with a tail and a hart on the end rnt we :huh: :) :wacko:

yea if ur talking about the one my sister had with the bog eyes and the skinny tail.........yea i know that one but i dont know the name of it. if ur talking about the dorotchi i have that one right now :huh:

My tama, Todd, evolved today, and when I looked on the screen, there was this whale looking tama with a skinny tale there. I've looked everywhere for some info on it, but I didn't find squat! Can you guys help? :huh:
Hey my friend has that tama and she has no idea what it is either. My advise is to look around on other tamagotchi websites(theres heaps) and see what u can find. If you dont find anything ask someone in the chat rooms i'm sure someone will know.

Actually, its name is Hatenatchi. Also the tiger is Toratchi, the Panda costume is Pandatchi (duh) and the Mimitchi costume is Kigurumitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back