Chicken Chicken

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSparke

Reaction score
Who's heard of these? I JUST Picked them up at a Value Village, and, although I haven't turned them on, they look intriguing. The cases say Chicken Chicken on the blue one, and Fish Fish on the white one. The cases have 4 buttons, each labeled (left to right) Select, Enter, Escape and Stats. They're shaped like a dinkie dino.

Hmm, I've never heard of them, but they sound delicious. :mellow:
Hahahaha yeah I guess they do... in a super crunchy kind of way.

These pets sound interesting.

Please start them up and get pictures.

I would LOOOVE to find stuff like that in stores. I am jealous!

Look at the Hitorikko pets at Tamenagerie here I would guess they are like Hitorikko.

Please let us know.

Mothra, you have the Dinosaur version of these guys. Or at least a picture of it.

https://www.tamenagerie.com/dinkie.html

RIght here, under Pocket pals. Would you happen to have any instructions for these guys? I'll be starting up Fishy in a few days, just going to start with one this time. It's been SO long since I've playing with any of these little guys.

EDIT

Here they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
They look so cute. I wish I could find them somewhere, especially the fish. Virtual versions of underwater friends are hard to find.

Okay, just got back with screwdrivers and batteries. I'm gonna open them up and start them soonish.

Chii, i know how you feel. There's a lot of variety out there, but fish are seemingly rare. I guess they just aren't popular ):

Okay, just hatched and I have created a photobuckt album for him. I'll caption them and explain and link later. He's a real cutie, but he just animates, he doesn't bounce around the screen like a tama

Here'as the album! https://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/Dra...nt=IM000630.jpg

... He';s very easygoing. After stuffing his little tadpole face full of other fish (?!?!) he hasn't needed more feedings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really surprised by how easygoing he is.

And how cute these fishies are!

Wowz, so this thing changes how often?

Neat little guy though. Congrats on finding a decent little Dinkie odd pet :angry:

I remember my fishie like that took a few days to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back