Dark Stories

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Am I the only one who usually reads/writes dark stories? xD

I've been writing a lot lately and reading a few and wondering if I'm the only one who reads/writes dark stories.

Do you?

I haven't read one. I could use a suggestion or two though xD.

I haven't written one- but I think I tried once.

I love murder mysteries, if you consider that dark.

Which, honestly, I don't.

I'm attempting my first murder mystery now. It's really fun--setting up the scene and choosing a poison and researching how different ones affect you and how fast you die.

Uhm...that made me sound a little screwed up. :)

Uhm...that made me sound a little screwed up. :)
Hey, don't worry. We're all a little messed up in the head.

Now return to topic:

Depends on what you mean by dark. Like about murder and stuff, then no. I can't read those. The closest I can get is R.L. Stine scary.

But if you consider stories like The Lovely Bones (which does get a little freaky in some parts) then yes.

But I need to know what you mean by "dark stories."

I write them. In my head. I could never bring myself to write them down, it would be too disturbing, and I would miss bits out and completely ruin what I spent so long thinking up. It may be a waste of something brilliant, but I can't think about that.

As for reading dark stuff - I would love to read dark stuff, but I can't find anything quite right. Death after death after death just doesn't appeal. I much prefer hearing the emotion people go through after a tragedy. Someone I know once wrote a gory story about a girl whose whole family died. No mention of the girl's feelings, just the constant descriptions of the killings. I didn't read it all, and I couldn't have done as I would have just got bored of the repetition. So yes and no, do I read dark stuff.

For those asking, I mean dark as in twisted. You could count death but if it's like, death in a brutal way or just a twisted storyline that's what I mean by dark xD

Haha, yeah, mine is death in a brutal way. The killer in my story preys on women and guys who protect them. And if it's a girl with a necklace, he'll pull the necklace tight until they choke to death. And if not, he'll brutally stab them to death and have his assistant named Michaela clean up his messes and dump the bodies somewhere. Usually in water.

Haha, yeah, mine is death in a brutal way. The killer in my story preys on women and guys who protect them. And if it's a girl with a necklace, he'll pull the necklace tight until they choke to death. And if not, he'll brutally stab them to death and have his assistant named Michaela clean up his messes and dump the bodies somewhere. Usually in water.
WOW Britt xDD

For those asking, I mean dark as in twisted. You could count death but if it's like, death in a brutal way or just a twisted storyline that's what I mean by dark xD
Then maybe not. I'm more of a simple poison type.

Like--I prefer cyanide, arsenic, and strychnine to stabbings when I write.

Ughh---blood is so messy. I can't even find a good enough way to write about it..

Okay, when AREN'T I writing dark stories!

Previous story: Ghostly Encounters

Ghosts that haunt pre-teen girls in a school, and they get killed in the most unimaginable ways possible! *evil laugh*

Current story: Open Book

Well, it's not overall dark, but it is at times. Like when it gets dark, it gets dark. Like pretty much everyone in the story has a deadly weapon or two.

Next story: (I forget the title. o.o)

Probably the darkest story I'll ever write. A girl that gets stuck in her dream (like, it's reality, but a dream. Like it's not really a dream. Well it is, but she gets trapped inside it, and it`s real. Yus, confusing. Like she can't wake up from it.) where everyone is a slave to this evil dude, and she has to escape. She finds out that she has the power to teleport. She manages to wake up from the dream once she frees everyone from the village, but only to find out that the murderer of the dream came out with her, and is trying to kill her. She tries to teleport away from him, but her powers have weakened, and I don't want to tell you the plot twist.

My recent stuff.

*Suicide, death and the afterlife

*Diaries of a girl in an asylum

*A girl who gets raped and hates life

*Forbidden love

And more but those are the most recent ones xD Yeah, I'm messed up o_-

I've written dark stories :>

One is my main story. It's about a boy who gets corrupted by his father, and through him, his father tries to create a utopia. But when he realizes what he does, he murders his dad and continues his work, in a sickening way.

I kill many pople in this :3

Another is a story about a small village, which carries a disease which only runs in the blood of the citizens of the town. It makes their eyes go from their original colour, to gray, to finally black, and overtime of the disease, the victim goes insane.

And one I plan on turning into a little movie on Sims 2 is this one. It's about a girl who finds out her father is being stalked by a woman who wants to marry him, even though he's already married. She secretly murders her, along with a few others to hide some convenience. She enjoys it, and plans to murder many people who have harmed, bothered or betrayed her family.

Dark :)

Latest posts

Back