Photo
- - - - -

Your Very First Webkinz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:56 PM ( #1 )

So, today, I found Daisy, my webkinz pink poodle. I thought I had lost her, but I guess not. xD

She is very special to me because she is my first webkinz ever. I got her on October 5th, 2007 as an early birthday gift from my best friend. We went to the mall to see a movie and then after the movie we went to Limited Too and she and her mom helped me pick out my Webkinz. I noticed the Pink Poodle, and I just couldn't stop staring at it. It wasn't very cute, not at all, but I loved that it was pink and had shiny curly hair all over its body! So after a while, looking at all the other webkinz that were being sold in the store, I decided that the Pink Poodle was the first to catch my eye and I really wanted it. Plus it had those "take me home" eyes - especially the positioning of the body on the shelf. I couldn't resist.

My best friend and her mom approved greatly of it, much to my delight, and they purchased it for me. I think I'll be forever greatful... After that we went to the food court and got something to eat, and my best friend and I thought of names for my Webkinz. It was a great day - I registered my account later that night at her house, and it was a ton of fun. Now, I still continue to play with Daisy the most - I really only get new Webkinz to renew my account. Daisy is still my baby girl. <3

So anyway, tell us about your first webkinz! Where you got it, who gave it to you, why you got it, the name, its value to you, etc.

Replies

Views

Started

29 Jul 2009

Last Post

04 Dec 2011

Pink Memetchi

• pink-memetchi user photo

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:25 AM ( #2 )

I got an Alley Cat as my first Webkinz. I LOVE her so much. I named her Beary.

I got it from my friend, she went to Hawaii for holidays and brought my back a webkinz. I was so happy and I really want to thank her. She's a real friend of mine......she just got her webkinz for a month and now it's at my house.

I still couldn't believe myself holding my Webkinz so close to me at HOME not at the shop. I really thank my friend for giving it to me.

Hey (the friend that gave me my FIRST Webkinz) you should be happy, if you are reading this!! :ichigotchi:

tamalove46

• tamalove46 user photo

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:57 AM ( #3 )

My first Webkinz was the Red eyed Tree-Frog.It was my 8th birthday,right before I moved away.My best friend there,Kayla,gave it to me.I was so happy,because at that time everybody was talking about them,and i had no clue what they even were until then!A boy,named Flowerlily.He has been through alot of tough times,like when one of his eyes came off.

I had brought him to my new school.My new best friend Sydney asked me to bring him to reces.I said okay.So we went outside.Sydney climed the pole and when I passed to her,she caught him,but then he slipped.He crashed about 6 feet down,And landed.

I had dashed over to poor ol' Flowerlily and saw what had happened.I eventully found his eye,and stuck it in my pocket.When I got back to my new house that day,I told my mom about it,then stuck my hand in my pocket,searchig for the eye.As i was digging,I felt my index finger poke straight through a hole in my pocket.

The eye had fallen out somewhere,still to be found.But im not mad at my friend at all,and Flowerlily is doing great. :]. He is 4 yrs old on Webkinz,[?] and still counting.

^ *Looks up* Got carried away a bit there... Lol. :]

munches96

• munches96 user photo
  • June 2008 Contest Winner
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:34 AM ( #4 )

My first webkinz was my beloved Munches. I got her from a friend for a birthday/Christmas present. She is a lil kinz panda and I love her so much, she is my favorite. I can't thank her enough. I am now entirely in love with webkinz thanks to her. :D

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:33 PM ( #5 )

My first Webkinz was the Red eyed Tree-Frog.It was my 8th birthday,right before I moved away.My best friend there,Kayla,gave it to me.I was so happy,because at that time everybody was talking about them,and i had no clue what they even were until then!A boy,named Flowerlily.He has been through alot of tough times,like when one of his eyes came off.

I had brought him to my new school.My new best friend Sydney asked me to bring him to reces.I said okay.So we went outside.Sydney climed the pole and when I passed to her,she caught him,but then he slipped.He crashed about 6 feet down,And landed.

I had dashed over to poor ol' Flowerlily and saw what had happened.I eventully found his eye,and stuck it in my pocket.When I got back to my new house that day,I told my mom about it,then stuck my hand in my pocket,searchig for the eye.As i was digging,I felt my index finger poke straight through a hole in my pocket.

The eye had fallen out somewhere,still to be found.But im not mad at my friend at all,and Flowerlily is doing great. :]. He is 4 yrs old on Webkinz,[?] and still counting.

^ *Looks up* Got carried away a bit there... Lol. :]

It's... missing an EYE? o.o
Well, at least you aren't bitter. n_n

Tamafreak223

• tamafreak223 user photo

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:29 PM ( #6 )

Mine was the bulldog I joined April 10 of 08 THEN I LOST MY ACCOUNT.

yattatchi425

• yattatchi425 user photo

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:56 PM ( #7 )

my first webkinz was my cocker spaniel that i named alexus :D i got her because my sister got a poodle and i was all like "WHATS THAT? ITS FLUFFY! I MUST HAVE 1 TO!!!!!" XP i have absolutely NO idea where she is now -.-

-EbilKitteh-

• ebilkitteh user photo

Posted 15 March 2011 - 02:30 PM ( #8 )

I got a lion - my brother got a monkey. I have no idea where Leo (I was 8 >:) or Ming or that other one I had are....

Ming was a panda. I got her when Panda's where 'of the month' so I got special gifts.

But mine has long run out.

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:50 PM ( #9 )

I got one a while ago. My Grandma found a store here that sells them. She got me a Fluffy White cat. (normal size)I pulled the tag off. I find it every once in a while... Still haven't used that code... Or my Husky one my mom bought since I found something we were all going nuts over looking for. I showed her and she was, oh, thats cute. I haven't used that code either... Its put away... (Probably lost and put away) Then I have a Purple Zumbuddy that, It too, has its code put away. (Lost...)

So I have them, but I never used the codes. They aren't really good to me since I really in the end wanted the plush and not the game code.

LawrenceCabasan

• lawrencecabasan user photo

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:38 AM ( #10 )

I have a dachshound. I did play the game before but later on got bored of it.

SouthParkPikachu

• southparkpikachu user photo

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:43 PM ( #11 )

I remeber getting the lil kinz poodle (i think its retired now) at a pharmacy place, i still play webkinz but its rare (because im busy on other sites) but i used to have a account called marshmellow23 it was a stupid username because i was only 7 when i got my webkinz. then some stupid hacker on the webkinz clubhouse in the trading room somehow got my username and password and then he stole all my stuff :( thats why i dont go in the trading room anymore, but i hate how you cant say simple stuff (like i was saying something about south park but it didnt let me say south so i had to put snow park) now on topic i have a new udername called enfield or jetfuel xD

Creativepink

• creativepink user photo

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:45 AM ( #12 )

Golden retriever that I got for my birthday :furawatchi:

'/={3

• 3 user photo

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:02 PM ( #13 )

i first got a cocker spaniel back in like 2006..
his name was caramel :wub: :wub:

OST EDIT: This topic has been bumped a few times. Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details and note that you are welcome to create a new topic rather than post in an old one. Thanks!

*Closed*

Edited by OldSchoolTama, 05 December 2011 - 11:18 AM.