GODZILLA! The mothra Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

padoverc

Reaction score
I have seen a couple Mothra tamagotchiis for sale on eBay, and am beginning to wonder if they are worth their $40 price tag. I know, as far as pricing goes, that is very good, but I am still curious. I will always play with my tamas, regardless of type, so I am wondering how interesting the Mothra Tama is. Thanks for any responses. :mellow:

I too have also seen a few mothras on ebay. I think now, they're pretty rare and could go into the same category as the genjintch tamagotchi. I just bought a mothra a few days ago and it was about $29 dollars. So I would say that the tamagotchi mothra blue ed. would be about $30 or $35 dollars,the green mothra about $40 or $50 (only because it the second rarest in the mothra series) and the transparent blue and light blue mist/lines is probably worth $60 or $80 dollars(it's the rarest mothra).

The story behind the mothra is interesting and the pet is moderate playing pet, so yes, I believe it's interesting, sorry if this didn't help much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clear blue Mothra is usually worth well more than $100. I've only ever seen one on ebay and just a few on YahooJp Auctions.

But yeah, for a green, $40 is a pretty average price.

Even the blue gets to around $40.

So yeah, it's an average price. If you can find if for less then count youself lucky and grab it. :)

I've played with my mothra and I find it rather charming. The sound effects are chirpy and seem quite cheerful. The animations are cute too, like when the character is chewing on the Tokyo Tower and you need to discipline it. Personally, I'd say go for it, it has an interesting life cycle and it runs a similar neediness level to a P1 or P2.

I absolutely love my Tamagotchi Mothra. I have the green one and got it for $18 on eBay. The different characters are very cute, and there are more than one secret characters too which makes playing even more interesting. I also like the sound effects, especially when it's sick and the fairy twins sing to it. It's no more difficult to raise than a P1 or P2. Like I said, I love mine and play it constantly. It's my favorite Tamagotchi. :ichigotchi:

hay i found a mohra amgotchi hat i 15 dollors so go to ebay nd opy this

★MOTHRA - TAMAGOTCHI - RARE - YEAR : 1997★

and paist it on the search thing <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back