two tamagotchi connection V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badlilkitty1230

Reaction score
Ok so my 1st one when they became adults they became a papara family and they are all paparatchi's ... dont know how to change them back ... my second one became that as adults aswell even with a higher bond level... plus i cant get them to connect together... do they both need to be adults? do they need to have a higher generation? and i would really like to know why they changed and how to change them back! thanks!.... btw i havent seen many other tamagotchi connections V5's on here.. are they rare? out of date? or something? thanks for your help!

Here's a quote from Tama-Zone about how to change your families back into ordinary families.

Q. My family have turned into Paparazzi, what has happened?
The Paparazzi Family is gotten through poor care. The Paparazzi Family requires 3 care misses: allow the happy hearts to drain (but keep some hungry hearts filled.) When they call for attention the attention icon will activate. If you don't fill any happy hearts within 15 minutes* you will be flagged with a care miss.

*Note: this time may decrease to 10 minutes, then to 5 minutes as you accummulate care misses, if you allow both happy and hungry hearts to be empty at the same time.

If you want them to turn back into the regular adults there is a meal and/or an item you can use -

Carmel Candy

Perfume
Also, if you want to use the dating show/marry your Tamagotchis, you have to wait a couple of days after they had origionally evolved into adults.

Oh, and your last quesion- You can still find v5's and v5C's in stores sometimes- but not very often. Otherwise, there's always eBay. :)

I hope that helped! :)

@CTF@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back