128 in 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSparke

Reaction score
Okay, I bought these for 75 cents, started them up, thinking they were real dinkies (Of course not)

And they start up saying 128 in one. But these aren't like the ones you find at dollarama, the cheap ones in the busy package.

These say RakuRaku Dinokun on the top.

THe programming in these looks original, different from the crap multipets. HAs anyone seen these? Their package is purple, and it doesn't say multipet anywhere on it

And they came with instructions! I'll scan them soon and upload.

[SIZE=9pt]Hmm... I haven't seen these anywhere around here... I'm interested in seeing what exactly they are. B) When you scan, could you also upload a picture of the actual VP? [/SIZE]

Please and thankie? :)

Canada. I got these from a store called Party Packagers. THey might be in other places. I tried to see if there were more today, but they were sold out.

If I find more I might sell them to a few people.

[SIZE=9pt]Oh wow! ^_^ [/SIZE]

Those look so cool!! I'd so be interested in buying one if you could get ahold of others. The thing that shocks me is the writing on the packaging is spelled correctly and everything. Wow.

I might have to have someone I know in Canada check places out and see if they can find some for me.

-Thanks for uploading pics. :)

Aww dang, I'm in the US. Well, if you find more, I'd be interested in buying one. I hope you can work with US dollars....

I'm checking out the web to see if I can order a case of these guys.

I want morrre.

EDIT

It looks like they may have been discontinued so i am contacting the distributors

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno..

You still don't have me convinced that these multi pets are so great.

I'm not putting you down but someone has to be the bad guy here.

These Dinkie multis are notoriously bad.

What is the game play like?

Do they keep accurate time?

Do they beep a lot?

What are the care options?

It would be great if there was a decent multi pet again. :(

Please do tell more. :angry:

Mothra, I know the multipet you're talking about. The ones styled in the japanese dinkie dino package, with weird characters like digimon in it. This one doesn't play like those.

For one, the bad ones start as adults. The one i have actually has a baby stage (possibly more but the batteries died), and there look to be a few different baby stages.

They might end up being terrible, i only played for a few minutes

The game play is almost identical to the 8 in 1 pets, but you get 24 pets to chose from instead. The buttons take a bit getting used to, you'd think they do one thing, but they don't do that. Haha, it's very nice and you can turn the sound off.

I'm going to be selling one of mine, I'm just waiting for the post to be approved in tbay. I'm going to sell it for $15 and it's a blue one.

Haha, that's just like the one I have. It DOES have different babies! THe cat baby was a blob with ears.

I have a bunch of these, the come from the dollar store in canada or any othere dollerstore related place they are about $1. or cheaper they have no games and you can connect they are REALLY basic you feed it and give it medicin and it sleeps thats a bout it , you can pick between 128 diffrent animals not odd creatures or such. its super simple

There's only 34 animals you can chose from, not 128. And they are only available in Canada, it says so on their packaging. So, no you can't find them in *ANY* dollar store.

And can you please stop being rude?

Omigosh!

I had one of these ones when I was a little kid!

I had a shark named Sharky!

I was devastated when he died though D:

I have one of those in a different shell, same exact game play. about $10 from kmart in australia. They're okay but I wouldn't go spending that much on them, nothing spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back