Panic! or Young Veins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nottytama

Reaction score
I personally enjoy Ryan and Jon's band the Young Veins better. It's more my style. I don't think they're ripping off hte Beatles, like many others do. I think Ryan is writing what he likes to write, which is stuff we haven't heard since the Kinks or the Beatles, so we tend to jump to the conclusion that he is imitating them, when his style is just uncommon. the Beatles were obviously an inspiration, but I really doubt he is trying to be exactly like them, it's just the way he writes :D

I like 'em both.

Cause y'know--they're nothing alike.

Whatever. At least this split gave me one new band to listen to.

Both, I'm pretty much torn between the two. I love both styles of music.

Many people are claiming to like Panic! better, because since Ryan and Jon left, but Brendon and Spencer continued the band, they're being blamed as the bad guys.

I love them both,

But I'm not gonna lie.

I'm a Panic fan through and through.

Brendon's voice is to die for and I prefer their style of music a bit more than The Young Veins :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic! because of Brendon. His voice is what made me fall in love with P!ATD in the first place.

That being said, The Young Veins is also amazing, but Panic! is my favourite band, through and through. <3

P!atd but I have never heard of young veins so I can't really say much
You MUST look them up! Really great band, comprising of Ryan and Jon. They started it after they left Panic!

Dare I say it, I think I LIKE that they left, because now we have TWO great bands instead of one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back