Who’s you're favourite POP STAR?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
I’m just wondering who’s you’re favourite POP STAR on Tamagotchi Music City. :D

When I was unpopular on Tamagotchi Music City, My favourite was BW8466, and still is. She was so nice to me when I was just a guest, she give me LOTS of stuff. Like my bear that is on my bed, in my Tamagotchi room! She is a BIG FAN of Violetchi and one of my best friends on Tamagotchi Music City! :angry:

Cool.......I think my favourite POP STAR might be TS9520, I was her friend on Music City when she wasn't popular. I saw the process about TS9520, from unpopular to being popular. And now it is. She was my friend but i didn't know her that well when i was a guest. Now i have my Tamagotchi, she's my Best Buddy in Music City.

Cool.......I think my favourite POP STAR might be TS9520, I was her friend on Music City when she wasn't popular. I saw the process about TS9520, from unpopular to being popular. And now it is. She was my friend but i didn't know her that well when i was a guest. Now i have my Tamagotchi, she's my Best Buddy in Music City.

You two ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE FANS OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: ^_^ :lol: <_<

If you're a fan of me, VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! I would love you if you did! :D

Here, and Tamagotchi Music City!!! ;) :wub:
i always vote for you. :mellow: it would be a shame if you deleted your account. NA, JUST KIDDING! You would never delete your account, would you?

Hey, I can be counted as a star as well. Once I got 100 votes and I only voted for myself twice. I also got 5th place once. I mean it is not 1st, but I did pretty good.

i always vote for you.  :mellow: it would be a shame if you deleted your account. NA, JUST KIDDING! You would never delete your account, would you?
WHAT, NO I WOULD NEVER DELETE!? :mellow:

I LOVE Tamagotchi and I LOVE my Tamagotchi Music City account!!!!! :lol:

TS9520 RULES!!!!!!!!!! :)

Also, Thanks for voting for me!!! I LOVE FANS!!!!!!!!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I can be counted as a star as well. Once I got 100 votes and I only voted for myself twice. I also got 5th place once. I mean it is not 1st, but I did pretty good.
Sorry about that. :(

I can't put EVERYONE on there, you know.......... :mellow:

That's why I put myself on the Voting poll, so you can vote for yourself!!! ^_^

TS9520 was in the top ten ever since the 7th Competition!!!

She's the best Pop Star!

:D :p :)

Latest posts

Back