My Music City room......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Memetchi

Reaction score
Guys, I have to be VERy honest here, and so do you. If you play Music City, you will understand what i am talking about. My ID is TW0316 as most of you know. I am now in a BAD mood. 'Someone' had been hacking my Account, now, i lost all my trophies. I was 2nd for the competition twice and so i got 2 2nd trophies and now they are all gone at ONCE!! ^_^

Not only that, one of my BEST friend, TS9520, Tamastargirl, gave me her 3rd trophy. And now it's gone too! Fortunately, if you had been to my room you will know. I have more than 5 Jewleries....... like 7 or even 8. Not trying to Show off but i do have that many. Many of my Valuable items are gone, Like the Dazziltchi outfit 3!

Worse than all those...........all my STardom items are GONE!! GONE :angry: I got Star Window, Livestage Wallpaper, Big Screen, Star Gate Door. And now they are ALL GONE!! And my ALL STAR POSTER TOO!

That 'Someone' Who hacked even sold my CD, my 3rd Gold CD was sold.........don't know for what. But it's GONE!!

Give it now or else..........I will tell BANDAI and they will KNOW!

I am now WARNING the person that hacked to GIVE IT ALL BACK, if they are on TamaTAlk or if they SEE this. I am on FIRE now.

Now, I moved all my Valuable STUFF to my friends account.

Please Be HONEST, if you did HACK my Account, GIve all the Stuff back. I don't want to know WHO or Why they did it, But I just want MY STUFF BACK!

Stealing stuff for your ROOM is BAD, it doesn't matter if you have Trophies that you stole in your room, cz they are not yours and you didn't work hard to get them. If you did work hard to get them, you will feel pleased to keep them and will not feel GUILTY!

If you are the 'Person' Who has my STUFF now, and reading this, please RETURN it to me. PLEASE.........I worked hard to get them.

P.S Bandai wouldn't like it at all.

Post a reply if you know who did it and tell them to PLEASE stop it.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang that suck's, but to be honest scumbags like them probably wouldnt own up :(

I voted for you though!

I think I know who did it...

I sent the person an e-mail.

Not only that, one of my BEST friend, TS9520, Tamastargirl, gave me her 3rd trophy. And now it's gone too! Fortunately, if you had been to my room you will know. I have more than 5 Jewleries....... like 7 or even 8. Not trying to Show off but i do have that many.
Oh no! :(

Not the 3rd Place Trophy I give to you. :(

I HATE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Here's a list of Missing things for the 'PERSON' that mysteriously HACKED my account and TOOK my items away.

1. Dazziltchi outfit 3

2. 3rd Trophy

3. 2nd Trophy

4. Live Stage Wallpaper

5. Star Window

6. Big Screen

7. Star Gate Door

8. The item that you exchanged with my 3rd GOLD CD

9. All Star Poster

I wish i can have them back.

If the 'PERSON' you are reading this now. Please immediately send my items immediately back to my room! :D

Or else.......I am not going to be easy with you.

Don't think i don't know who you are..........I know. I know everything and so does my FRIENDS. I am sure it's the SAME person that took ALL my ITEMS.

[SIZE=14pt]SEND IT NOW! OR I WILL TELL BANDAI[/SIZE]

ha ha.are you shure you dont have a brother or a sister cause if you had it on save user name and password i bet they hacked your account.but if you do have a brother or sister i would ask.but if not how did this someone get your username and password? :( :D

No, Alwin, Patchi, Tamastargirl. We are totally wrong about the HACKER that we thought. It isn't the 'Person' that we thought did it. (If you are one of my YNY members and Patchi, you will know what i am talking about.)

We went the wrong way........then the Hacker might not be from Tamatalk.

Email me for more Details.

I know, I have a brother but I totally TRUST my brother and he doesn't know my PASSWORD. I think is SOMEONE ELSE. I even checked my brother's account to see but there isn't anything mine. P.S He's nice to me and I am nice to him ok? So it must not be my brother.

Okay, Okay, calm down. I know it's frustrating but listen. E-mail Bandai, and they will either check the IP addresses that have been on the account and work out who the hacker was, or if you suggest it (like I did when I got hacked on another game) they will give you a duplicate of all your items that have been stolen. You never know, it may even have been a glitch or something. Probably not but I hate to see people upset so calm down. If you want more information on finding out who the hacker was please PM me as I know roughly how you can find out.

:p Omg I'm sooooo sorry! Thats terrible that someone did that-- messed up, but terrible. Pink Memetchi, tell Bandai! If they don't do anything, reply to your email or give you duplicates of your missing items that is really dumb and messed up.

TO THE PERSON WHO STOLE PINK MEMETCHI'S ITEMS: Listen up okay? You BETTER give the things back-- she worked hard at those items and you didn't! If you MUST remain secret and anonymous, then log back onto her account and PUT THOSE THINGS BACK OKAY? Steal more stuff again and Bandai WILL KNOW.

And Pink Memetchi, you need to change your password to something harder to guess, okay? Hope the problem's fixed.

Kickthekan123

I am the person whom they thought hacked it, but now they understand that wouldn't hack one of my friends my best friend's account. If I could find out who did this I... I... I would try to HACK there account and get her stuff back! I don't usually hack, I am not quite sure what to do anyway, but. Oh I am sooo Mad at whoever that is!!!!!!!!!

the person who hacked logged into HER account. they couldnt have logged into their own charecter and stole her things it doesnt ork like that... the person who hacked would have DISCARDED her items or gave them to a bunch of random people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back