Tamagotchi Music City – Contest, & band glitch!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
For some reason, I can’t sign up for contests!? It freezes when I do. I asked my friend, Pink Memetchi if she could. But it’s the same for her too. No one can sign for this weeks CONTESTS!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :mellow: :angry:

Also, the bands have not changed too!? Oh and if you have signed up last week with a band and removed a band member after you signed up. It will come up with the SAME band and CD from LAST WEEK!? -_- :p

It's like its still last week!? :unsure: :p

What’s going on!? :huh:

HELP BANDAI!!! :wacko: !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've sent Bandai an E-mail about this. :p

I hope they don't block this weeks contest too, like the one with no votes.......... :unsure:

I didn't need to sign up!

It just asked whether to cancel the entry or not!

And the automatically signed up band was the last week's entry!

I can't cancel the sign up too!

I didn't need to sign up!It just asked whether to cancel the entry or not!

It's the same for me too!? :huh:

What's going on? :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too! I didn't need to sign up!

It just asked whether to cancel the entry or not!

I don't know. But this is the second time contests, have had a glitch!? :blink: Bandai can't keep fixing it forever......... :(
yes, but since you have close bond with bandai, can't you ask them?

I signed up early in the week its my second contest i dunno what your on bout ^.^

Every once in a while, Music City will always have some problems. Like the one that you can't vote, etc.

Ya. I remember. Sometimes, my mailbox will also get jammed up because of the amount of e-cards that i receive. Do you bother to even clear your inbox, Tamastargirl? I think it is just wasting my time when i have to delete over 5 pages of e-cards in my inbox.

Ya. I remember. Sometimes, my mailbox will also get jammed up because of the amount of e-cards that i receive. Do you bother to even clear your inbox, Tamastargirl? I think it is just wasting my time when i have to delete over 5 pages of e-cards in my inbox.
Hehe.......... :mellow:

P.S. Sign ups is STILL not working..... :ichigotchi:

Every after this week's contest.... :blink:

last week i didnt have the problem but this week i got a third member for my band and it says i have 2 !!! GRRR ANGRYFACE AT BANDAI

Latest posts

Back