Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:53 AM
I have an Alley CAt and a Gold Retreiver Doggy.............They are soo cute.
I just got these yesterday and not quite sure what to do with it apart from playing games on the internet.
I have a Few questions:
- my friend said that the Webkinz code can only last for a year, is that true?
- What happens when it retires?
- for some items in the Webkinz internet, why can't i play with it?
- Any tips for getting more points and stuff, interesting info about it, just post here.
Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:34 AM
And a topic called Webkinz Chat.
Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:05 PM
EDIT: I reported that this topic should be moved to TamaMum.
Edited by x.Tori.x, 04 August 2009 - 03:11 PM.
Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:37 AM
- This is true. Each code only lasts one year, and to make your account last longer, you have to buy another webkinz.
-Nothing, you still get to play with it. That just means the company quit making them, because of low sales on that paticular pet.
-Some items are decoration only.
-Play games, after you adopt your fifth pet, you start getting a suprise, and each time you adopt a pet, you get the specific item that goes with that animal.
I sure hope I helped you some!
Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:09 PM
Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:50 AM
Hope I helped!
Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:07 AM
Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:52 AM
For example if my Alley cat expires in May, then i didn't play until June when i got a new pet and can i still log back into my old account and adopt a pet from there? Or it won't let me log back into my old account? And will all the furnitures and stuff be back in there? The Kinzcash and clothings?
Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:41 PM