Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Do you remember your first tama?

• Please log in to reply

TamaLover1990

• tamalover1990 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:19 PM ( #375 )

Well. I do remember my first tamagotchi. But my first Virtual pet was a compu Kitty Giga Pet. But my first tamagotchi was a V2 but it was my cousin Tamagotchi. we were like taking turns taking care of it. But when i got into high school i started buying my own tamagotchies. 

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:28 PM ( #376 )

My first Tamagotchi was a G1, green with yellow buttons.  I got one shortly after they were released, but not right off the bat.  My first character was a Maskutchi named Eddie, he lived for about 12 to 16 days before departing.  I have a Maskutchi plush that I picked up from the local auction a few months ago as a constant reminder of the little guy.  :)

Fun fact - I ended up getting Bill (Also referred to as Sam or Gaijintchi by some people) on my second run.  I had some help from my brother, but it's still a worthwhile accomplishment. :unsure:

SamJJE101

• samjje101 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:01 PM ( #377 )

Mine was back in Christmas of 2004 when the Tamagotchi Connexions were first released in my country. I remember getting a Blue with White Dots shell, and my sister got the Yellow with Red Arrows shell. We had no idea how to use them back then! It was such a challenge to even fill up the Hunger and Happy meter, haha. That was the one that started it all for me, from then I got each release that was released in my area, from the V2-V6, the Tama-Go and then started purchasing other Tamagotchis, both vintage and modern Japanese.

So yeah, I do remember my first Tamagotchi, and it's what started off my collection and I haven't looked back. :)

Flare.exe

• flareexe user photo

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:25 PM ( #378 )

Yup. I still have my first tama. It's a V4.

Mametchi915

• mametchi915 user photo

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:51 AM ( #379 )

I'm 11 so mine was a v4.5 I saw the toy in the guineas book of world records and I was immediately hooked :D

chocopye

• chocopye user photo

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:27 AM ( #380 )

My first Tama was a Tama Connection V2 with jelly beans all over a red shell. I don't have it anymore cause I let someone borrow it, and they never gave it back. :(

LaraBrox

• larabrox user photo

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:26 AM ( #381 )

I got one of the original Tamagotchis for christmas when I was 7. It was purple with a green snake around it. No idea where it is now though! I'm hoping it'll turn up again someday :)

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:29 PM ( #382 )

The very first vpet I've ever had was an Apollo 8 in 1 Pet, that looked like this:
5634180_S7304018.JPG
I got it for Christmas when I was like 4 or 6, don't remember exactly, but I loved it with all my heart. I always raised a puppy in it and it was adorable. <3

As for the Tamagotchis, the first one I've had was a white and black v3, that my dad brought me from Paris when I was 13-14 years old and I still have it, although now it looks a little bit different. xDDD

Nathalietchi

• nathalietchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:23 AM ( #383 )

Yup! It was a V3 with the zebraprint. I didn't know how complicated the growth charts were though. When I finally (after several years) found out how it all worked I tried to find it but never did. :(

Edit: Forgot the 'it', sorry.

Edited by Nathalietchi, 05 July 2013 - 07:27 AM.

robodog

• robodog user photo

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:34 AM ( #384 )

It bugs me that not only do I not remember which Tamagotchis I bought first. I don't even remember what color they were. The only color I remember was a red and green one. I guess because I bought several at once they all kind of blurr together. I wish I had kept them.

MisterBear

• misterbear user photo

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:38 PM ( #385 )

Yes, I remember it well, i have stuck with Tamagotchi since the P1

My first tama was white and blue, i have most of them still, and have stuck with tamagotchi for the whole 15 years or so. The only problem is that they aren't so popular in Australia, and i doubt they will ever be in shops here again.

I'm now 30 and just bought an english ID L 

I lost my P2 somewhere :s I should replace it sometime. 

tamaninjacat

• tamaninjacat user photo

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:45 PM ( #386 )

My first tama was white and blue, i have most of them still, and have stuck with tamagotchi for the whole 15 years or so. The only problem is that they aren't so popular in Australia, and i doubt they will ever be in shops here again.

You might want to look at this topic. ;): http://www.tamatalk....ing-down-under/

HopeMcCarthyAuroraLovingtn

• hopemccarthyauroralovingtn user photo

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:04 AM ( #387 )

My first Tama is Tamago 2010

tinkeepie11

• tinkeepie11 user photo

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:25 PM ( #388 )

Man, I remember my first tama like it was yesterday.

I was like 7 or 8 and I got a V4 from this really fun toy store that's closed now. It was yellow and had this red sun in the corner and I was so excited. I started it up and it was a boy. I can't remember what I named him, but he grew into a Mohitamatchi then a Obotchi and finally a Masktchi. He worked at a food place and died when he was 5 or 6.

Edited by tinkeepie11, 13 July 2013 - 03:26 PM.

Ryzzeh

• ryzzeh user photo

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:09 AM ( #389 )

My first ever Tamagotchi was a P2 handed down to me by a family friend. I was six years old at the time and I didn't have the slightest clue on how to use it. A friend taught me how to use it, and, well, the rest is history. I am now the proud owner of 51 tamagotchis of many different versions and a lot of other V-Pets. :)

Minecraft Addict

• minecraft-addict user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:57 AM ( #390 )

I remember getting my first Tama like it was yesterday. I was going to be in grade 4, I had some money and my mother took Nazotchi25 and I to Toys R' Us. My first one was a V3 with a Green Alligator Skin. Now I gave Nazotchi25 all my Tamas because I simply don't have time. I do miss them.

Tamacass

• tamacass user photo

Posted 17 August 2013 - 09:49 PM ( #391 )

I still remember my V4 pink and white design!

I think I had a V5.5 celebrity as well.

I remember raising a Maskatchi (Because I had no idea how to raise a tamagotchi) on my V4. :P  :ph34r:

-Tamacass