Photo
4 votes

Do you remember your first tama?

• Please log in to reply

imnotellinu

• imnotellinu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:26 AM ( #41 )

[FONT=Impact] [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] oh ya! i remember in 3rd grade, EVERYONE had a tama. i felt SO left out because all my friends played with one and connected. pretty soon i didnt have fun anymore bc thats all my friends played. i begged my parents for one, but every time their like, no no its a waste of money. so FINALLY one day we were at target and i begged them for one, pleading all my reasons, until they finally said ok. so the salesgirl brought out a bunch, and i guess it was love at first site. i picked a light pink with silver and darker pink bows and random slashes of ribbons. i have loved it to tatters, and i still have it. its not powered up right now, my v4.5 is, but it will always be really special. :huh:

TAMAGIRL2008

• tamagirl2008 user photo

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:24 PM ( #42 )

Oh I remember my first one soooo well.

I got it for Christmas in 200.....and.....uh.....Man! When was it?

It was a Light Blue V2 and I wouldn't put it down. I loved it so much.
I can't use it anymore because the buttons don't work but I love it so much and hope I might be able to fix the buttons.

RxBunnyz

• rxbunnyz user photo

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:40 PM ( #43 )

i was in 3rd grade when tamagotchi first came out. and everyone had one but me. they were cleared out of the stores. my parents and i couldn't find any real tamagotchi anywhere, so i was stuck with the knock-offs.
my first real tamagotchi was added to my digital pet collection when i was a sophomore in high school.
it was a purple v1 that i bought at walgreens. i loved it and still play with it.
now i have a huge collection of all sorts of tamas! :angry:

KuroMame

• kuromame user photo

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:45 AM ( #44 )

Ah, my first v4. I didn't really want it. I had actually wanted one, just not that bad. That tamagotchi has always been special to me. It has no battery but it will always have a place in my heart. Since then I have got a whole lot of insignificent ones. (v5 is still treasuerd)

tama_luv_333

• tama-luv-333 user photo

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:02 AM ( #45 )

when i was in 4th grade i think, 2 of my friends had tamas. they were V2 cennections. me and a couple other people saw them connecting and that started the tama craze at my school. now no one plays with them any more. but im getting a musc star for christmas :furawatchi:

pixie.tama

• pixietama user photo

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:34 AM ( #46 )

I got my first v2 tama when I was six or five years old .
I still remember when it came in a brown envelope , I started dancing , I was so happy :furawatchi: . Her name was SP (short for Sonia something ) .

STUDPRETZEL

• studpretzel user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:28 AM ( #47 )

I got my first tama in 2004, when I was 11. At school, a few people had tamagotchi connexions and I thought they looked pretty cute. So in the school holidays, while I was staying over at my Grandma's place, we went shopping and I bought one. It was a pink tama connexion. I named it Bob. :3

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:33 AM ( #48 )

I got my v2 in christmas 2005. They were big at the time; everyone seemed to have them. I don't use my v2 anymore.

Fergilicous

• fergilicous user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:22 PM ( #49 )

This was my first Tama.

I don't know where it is now.

that was one of my 1st tamas!!!!!!!!!Skin the same and yea

x5starbtchh

• x5starbtchh user photo

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:18 AM ( #50 )

i was in camp (almost in 4th grade) and evry1 had 1 soo i got 1 with my allowence $. then later on in 4th i got a v2. it was SOOO fun.. im 13 n i still play with them...lol. i still have the v2, but idk were my v1 went, i lost it a wile ago. but the last tama i got was a v4.5.

heres my tamas:

V1: http://www.freewebs....RTS_GALLARY.jpg :angry:

V2: http://ecx.images-am...L500_AA280_.jpg :huh:

my fave is the v2 and the v4.5.

heres my v4.5:
http://ecx.images-am...L500_AA177_.jpg

Edited by x5starbtchh, 24 November 2009 - 11:37 AM.

shelbysaurous

• shelbysaurous user photo

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:39 PM ( #51 )

my actual first was a yellow and red rays of shine v4
i loved it so much i went on ebay and bought some of almost every version
my first adult charrie was androtchi
and i remember with the baby it got sivka and i didnt no what i con to use so i tryed all of them and i was so freaked out but then i got to the right one and i never forgot cuz i always tot it was gonna die

mychemicalromancefreak

• mychemicalromancefreak user photo

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:01 AM ( #52 )

my first tamagotchi was a v3 that was pink with the ribbons on it.
i was OBSESSED with that thing! but on the way to school on the bus one day, my friend was looking at it, and we went over a bump and she dropped it, and someone took it :lol:
i was so sad. that was like 4 years ago tho ;D

HanatchiHannah

• hanatchihannah user photo

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:20 AM ( #53 )

I was 9 years old when I got my first V2 for Christmas. I named my first ever baby Harry, and I loved him like I loved nothing else. He grew Petitchi --> Hitodetchi --> Young Mametchi --> Hanatchi. I almost died when the matchmaker first showed up, and you can imagine how sad I was when he left his baby girl, Emily. But I was pleased to have his baby, and that's the way it's been since then.

/*musicstar*/

• musicstar user photo

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:46 PM ( #54 )

yep i remeber that day very well.

raquaz

• raquaz user photo

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:33 PM ( #55 )

I got my first tamagotchi back in 1997, my cousin gave it to me because she got bored of it. Ever since then I fell in LOVE with them, I have so many versions of them now!

Wasabi

• wasabi user photo

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:58 AM ( #56 )

I remember my first Tama, it was a P1 with an orange shell. Although it got lost when I moved away for college, I'd do almost anything to get another one. I also have fond memories of my purple and white japanese Devilgotchi. Man what I wouldn't give to get those back. :D

Tamagotchi-4-Life

• tamagotchi-4-life user photo

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:48 AM ( #57 )

In 2004 when I was in 3rd grade, my mom and I were at Toys R Us. When I was in the Tamagotchi lane (I didnt know that that was in the Tamagotchi lane) I saw a v3 Tamagotchi which was Yellow Star (I saw a home video and I saw my Tamagotchi). I had always reset my Tamagotchi because I didnt like the character (I didnt know he character) and when I was in generation 2 I would always reset it for no reason then I would be impatent for my Tamagotchi to grow. My highest generation in the v3 was of course generation 2, butmy highest generation overall is generation 13.

Papapatchi

• papapatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:53 AM ( #58 )

i do to in 05 (i think) i got a V2 for christmas but the middle button fell out and it all went wrong :mellow: but i will have my revenge one day

zerex0001

• zerex0001 user photo

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:48 PM ( #59 )

Green Tamagotchi from 1997. Just uncovered it from storage and still works like a champ.

Edited by zerex0001, 13 December 2009 - 10:32 PM.

Caillie. <3

• caillie-<3 user photo

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:41 PM ( #60 )

Mine was a V2 with like a beach background.. i still have it :(
I still works too... ;)
ahahha
:(