Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Do you remember your first tama?

• Please log in to reply

PockyGirl

• pockygirl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:34 PM ( #35 )

A black and orange P2, I think I was 11 at the time or maybe 12. Anyway I always killed the poor tamagotchi off. D: I wasn't to good of a caretaker, I ended up asking my mother to babysit it. xD She wasn't really any better then I was. Recently though I forgot a tamagotchi home and she took care of it to make it stop yelling(beeping) at her. I found this amusing seeing as she hates them.

miranda686

• miranda686 user photo

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:37 PM ( #36 )

I remember. I was in second grade and in a sewing class. Everyone had a Tamagotchi there and I wanted one really badly. I begged my mom and she bought one for me. It was (a V1) pink, clear and glittery. It came with a sticker pack, which I used to spell out my name. I also twisted the chain so much it came off. Then I got about 7 more V1s. I was officially addicted. :)

bleached_inu:3

• bleached-inu3 user photo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:45 PM ( #37 )

its a v3 and its on my dresser (right next to my sisters v4.5 and my music star)
only one has died on my v3,and the other one is flying around the screen or whatever they do.

Linkachu

• linkachu user photo

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:13 AM ( #38 )

When the v1 came out all the girl had them and boys too! My brother wanted to get a toy (haki sack or something like that) When we were in the store i saw some tamagotchi and i asked my parents to buy me one. It was a white v1 *w*

FamiFan95

• famifan95 user photo

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:19 AM ( #39 )

Sure I do1 It was a v1 I got for christmas when they were still new. =3 Aahh, 2004... Good times.
First I didn't know what it was, and I was like "I'll check it later, first I wanna play with my other presents". XDD These days, if I get a Tama, I would NEVER say that! Lol!

Tomato-kun

• tomato-kun user photo

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:15 PM ( #40 )

my first tama i got in 2006, i think. it was a v3, i got all of the versions. ecept v1 because my cousin plopped it in the toliet! :(

imnotellinu

• imnotellinu user photo

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:26 AM ( #41 )

[FONT=Impact] [SIZE=1][COLOR=purple] oh ya! i remember in 3rd grade, EVERYONE had a tama. i felt SO left out because all my friends played with one and connected. pretty soon i didnt have fun anymore bc thats all my friends played. i begged my parents for one, but every time their like, no no its a waste of money. so FINALLY one day we were at target and i begged them for one, pleading all my reasons, until they finally said ok. so the salesgirl brought out a bunch, and i guess it was love at first site. i picked a light pink with silver and darker pink bows and random slashes of ribbons. i have loved it to tatters, and i still have it. its not powered up right now, my v4.5 is, but it will always be really special. :huh:

TAMAGIRL2008

• tamagirl2008 user photo

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:24 PM ( #42 )

Oh I remember my first one soooo well.

I got it for Christmas in 200.....and.....uh.....Man! When was it?

It was a Light Blue V2 and I wouldn't put it down. I loved it so much.
I can't use it anymore because the buttons don't work but I love it so much and hope I might be able to fix the buttons.

RxBunnyz

• rxbunnyz user photo

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:40 PM ( #43 )

i was in 3rd grade when tamagotchi first came out. and everyone had one but me. they were cleared out of the stores. my parents and i couldn't find any real tamagotchi anywhere, so i was stuck with the knock-offs.
my first real tamagotchi was added to my digital pet collection when i was a sophomore in high school.
it was a purple v1 that i bought at walgreens. i loved it and still play with it.
now i have a huge collection of all sorts of tamas! :angry:

KuroMame

• kuromame user photo

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:45 AM ( #44 )

Ah, my first v4. I didn't really want it. I had actually wanted one, just not that bad. That tamagotchi has always been special to me. It has no battery but it will always have a place in my heart. Since then I have got a whole lot of insignificent ones. (v5 is still treasuerd)

tama_luv_333

• tama-luv-333 user photo

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:02 AM ( #45 )

when i was in 4th grade i think, 2 of my friends had tamas. they were V2 cennections. me and a couple other people saw them connecting and that started the tama craze at my school. now no one plays with them any more. but im getting a musc star for christmas :furawatchi:

pixie.tama

• pixietama user photo

Posted 13 November 2009 - 08:34 AM ( #46 )

I got my first v2 tama when I was six or five years old .
I still remember when it came in a brown envelope , I started dancing , I was so happy :furawatchi: . Her name was SP (short for Sonia something ) .

STUDPRETZEL

• studpretzel user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:28 AM ( #47 )

I got my first tama in 2004, when I was 11. At school, a few people had tamagotchi connexions and I thought they looked pretty cute. So in the school holidays, while I was staying over at my Grandma's place, we went shopping and I bought one. It was a pink tama connexion. I named it Bob. :3

hwd45

• hwd45 user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:33 AM ( #48 )

I got my v2 in christmas 2005. They were big at the time; everyone seemed to have them. I don't use my v2 anymore.

Fergilicous

• fergilicous user photo

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:22 PM ( #49 )

This was my first Tama.

I don't know where it is now.

that was one of my 1st tamas!!!!!!!!!Skin the same and yea

x5starbtchh

• x5starbtchh user photo

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:18 AM ( #50 )

i was in camp (almost in 4th grade) and evry1 had 1 soo i got 1 with my allowence $. then later on in 4th i got a v2. it was SOOO fun.. im 13 n i still play with them...lol. i still have the v2, but idk were my v1 went, i lost it a wile ago. but the last tama i got was a v4.5.

heres my tamas:

V1: http://www.freewebs....RTS_GALLARY.jpg :angry:

V2: http://ecx.images-am...L500_AA280_.jpg :huh:

my fave is the v2 and the v4.5.

heres my v4.5:
http://ecx.images-am...L500_AA177_.jpg

Edited by x5starbtchh, 24 November 2009 - 11:37 AM.

shelbysaurous

• shelbysaurous user photo

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:39 PM ( #51 )

my actual first was a yellow and red rays of shine v4
i loved it so much i went on ebay and bought some of almost every version
my first adult charrie was androtchi
and i remember with the baby it got sivka and i didnt no what i con to use so i tryed all of them and i was so freaked out but then i got to the right one and i never forgot cuz i always tot it was gonna die