Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Do you remember your first tama?

• Please log in to reply

mychemicalromancefreak

• mychemicalromancefreak user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:01 AM ( #52 )

my first tamagotchi was a v3 that was pink with the ribbons on it.
i was OBSESSED with that thing! but on the way to school on the bus one day, my friend was looking at it, and we went over a bump and she dropped it, and someone took it :lol:
i was so sad. that was like 4 years ago tho ;D

HanatchiHannah

• hanatchihannah user photo

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:20 AM ( #53 )

I was 9 years old when I got my first V2 for Christmas. I named my first ever baby Harry, and I loved him like I loved nothing else. He grew Petitchi --> Hitodetchi --> Young Mametchi --> Hanatchi. I almost died when the matchmaker first showed up, and you can imagine how sad I was when he left his baby girl, Emily. But I was pleased to have his baby, and that's the way it's been since then.

/*musicstar*/

• musicstar user photo

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:46 PM ( #54 )

yep i remeber that day very well.

raquaz

• raquaz user photo

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:33 PM ( #55 )

I got my first tamagotchi back in 1997, my cousin gave it to me because she got bored of it. Ever since then I fell in LOVE with them, I have so many versions of them now!

Wasabi

• wasabi user photo

Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:58 AM ( #56 )

I remember my first Tama, it was a P1 with an orange shell. Although it got lost when I moved away for college, I'd do almost anything to get another one. I also have fond memories of my purple and white japanese Devilgotchi. Man what I wouldn't give to get those back. :D

Tamagotchi-4-Life

• tamagotchi-4-life user photo

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:48 AM ( #57 )

In 2004 when I was in 3rd grade, my mom and I were at Toys R Us. When I was in the Tamagotchi lane (I didnt know that that was in the Tamagotchi lane) I saw a v3 Tamagotchi which was Yellow Star (I saw a home video and I saw my Tamagotchi). I had always reset my Tamagotchi because I didnt like the character (I didnt know he character) and when I was in generation 2 I would always reset it for no reason then I would be impatent for my Tamagotchi to grow. My highest generation in the v3 was of course generation 2, butmy highest generation overall is generation 13.

Papapatchi

• papapatchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:53 AM ( #58 )

i do to in 05 (i think) i got a V2 for christmas but the middle button fell out and it all went wrong :mellow: but i will have my revenge one day

zerex0001

• zerex0001 user photo

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:48 PM ( #59 )

Green Tamagotchi from 1997. Just uncovered it from storage and still works like a champ.

Edited by zerex0001, 13 December 2009 - 10:32 PM.

Caillie. <3

• caillie-<3 user photo

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:41 PM ( #60 )

Mine was a V2 with like a beach background.. i still have it :(
I still works too... ;)
ahahha
:(

KirakishouRose

• kirakishourose user photo

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:13 PM ( #61 )

Ahhh, thank you for making this topic. It brings back good memories :33333

Well, let's see...It was in 2004 or something of the sort, a week or so before Christmas. I was seven and in the 2nd grade when I saw the Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 commercial on TV and begged my Mother to buy me one for Christmas, and since all parents do this, she said "Maybe, maybe you can ask you know who!" I was so anxious for Christmas, I wouldn't sleep D: And that Christmas morning, it was there just waiting under the mantel for me to open it. Milky blue with pink dots, or so I remember. I gave it away to my friend in 3rd grade (eight at the time) not thinking about how much it really meant to me, I asked to have it back the next day so I can buy her another one, but she said she lost it D: I wish I had it now...but I had great times with that Tama.

Who knew that later I would be so addicted? o.O

Klania

• klania user photo

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:06 PM ( #62 )

i've only ever had 1 tamagotchi and thats it.
;) :P i loved it so much tho~~!
♥♥♥♥♥

gozarutchisawsome

• gozarutchisawsome user photo

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:11 PM ( #63 )

yes i got my first v3 four years ago and my cousin did to we got them both for christmas hers was pink with hearts mine was green with frogs i still have mine i don't know if she still has her's :)

The Sparksta

• the-sparksta user photo

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:22 AM ( #64 )

My first tama I got when I was 7 years old, it was a Tamagotchi Connection version 1. It was light pink and the tama's name was Cole. He was a Masktchi :wacko: . But I don't remember how I lost him, I just woke up one day and there was a new tama there. Cole didn't even die, it just reset i guess :D
I still use the version 1 tamas I have 4 of them.

Edited by The Sparksta, 28 December 2009 - 09:24 AM.

kapaka789

• kapaka789 user photo

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:02 AM ( #65 )

mine was a v5

ronnieface

• ronnieface user photo

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:51 AM ( #66 )

who knows what year it was, but i remember seeing the tamagotchi commercial ALL the time for the v1, and when i kept going to the mall and other places, they were always sold out. i remember that i wanted one with a hanatchi, considering i didn't know you could get more than one different character.

anyway, one day i went to Toys 'R' Us with my mom to buy my cousin something for his birthday. i remember seeing the rack with only 3 tamagotchis left. i begged my mom to buy it, so we did. :furawatchi:

i remember my absolute first tama...who didn't last long at all. xD

his name was fluffy, and he was a boy babytchi.

i had no idea how to work the tamagotchi, even after i had read the instructions.

my brother accidentally reset him...and i had to start off with a girl babaytchi named linda.

when i had found out that you can select download and it wouldn't change the tamagotchi, i felt stupid and glared at my brother.

ahhh good times. :D

i ended up losing at v1 at school though. i put it in my jacket pocket which had a hole in it (i didn't know), and i never saw it again... :wub:

Edited by ronnieface, 28 December 2009 - 11:53 AM.

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:13 PM ( #67 )

Yup. My first Tama was a V2.

I took horrible care of it, though, and it evolved into a Takotchi. B)

Name: Sam

Attica

• attica user photo

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:51 PM ( #68 )

Aaah, the memories! My first tamagotchi was when I was around 11 or something. I have no idea which type it was, I just remember it was a white one with blue buttons. There was no more than one generation. It'd just die and you'd get a new one. Unfortunately one day probably the cord broke and I lost it forever :)