How do I get my bit critter to shed a few pounds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a bit critter and I've been doing really well with the little guy until now ._.

He's 18lbs and is taking up majority of the screen now. I've been playing games with him all day and taken him to the vet but it's not doing him any good.

I was thinking making him do tricks might work, but when you reward him isn't that giving him a treat which will make him put on more weight? *sigh* I'm a bad owner *wails*

Don't worry, that's normal. :ichigotchi: They will gradually gain weight all throughout their life until they can gain no more. It's pretty inevitable. I haven't noticed it affecting their health. Mine always live for months at a time and the weight always goes as high as possible. As long as you keep that above 95, it'll be fine (if it is over 14). I don't think it can lose weight unless you starve it, and you don't want to do that. :huh:

They have to have some weight. If they get below a certain point, they wont be healthy as if they get above a certain weight, they become unhealthy. As long as they are getting everything else (Food/Play...ETC) they are normal weight.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back