help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie99922

Reaction score
This question may be stupid, but who has spotchi and mochatchi codes?

ONLY REPLY WITH THE CODE!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry. :kusatchi: B)

Look, that code is too hard to get to just give to you... I have it, but don't waste your time asking me for it. Everyone else who has it (Yon and I know who you are) DO NOT give this guy the code. i can tell that he is one of them that will post it... get it yourself there is a topic to tell you how.

kuromametchi529 is right. And you CANNOT be angry at us because we have nothing to do with it. And we will never give it to yiou, since you are yelling at us. I don't have the code, and i think this topic should be closed. and i want the code too, but i am not asking, since i can find it myself. and when i do, i won't tell.

thaat is a good point, i mean how would you feel if a whole lot of people knew a secret and used it to their advantage, but said they wouldn't tell you because they THOUGHT you would blab it out?

even though i admit that tama-star-girl had received a letter from bandai saying not to give out codes, it shouldn't have to be all' oh no you'd blab' just say about the letter

Don't post it if you find it!!! People like that are the ones that made dreamitchi and dazzilitchi unpopular!!! I will not let that happen with nazotchi!!! DO NOT POST IT WHEN YOU GET IT!!!! That goes for all. I am nit trying to be mean, but I don't want these to be posted on the web, if people know about it then it isn't special. I am sorry that I said that you would give it away, but well... It was you that posted the dreamitchi and dazzilitchi codes, and helped them be just like any other character.

Look, that code is too hard to get to just give to you... I have it, but don't waste your time asking me for it. Everyone else who has it (Yon and I know who you are) DO NOT give this guy the code. i can tell that he is one of them that will post it... get it yourself there is a topic to tell you how.
EDIT: post removed code removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it so hard to get you know what i am going to see if i can get them i am going to just google them then if i find them i will tell you here is dreamitchi
Dreamitchi *You BEEP! Remove it!!!!!*

i dont have dazzilitchi though sorry....
•And there goes even more popularity in just one post! What a great job for you! Now you can be so VERRY happy for making it less popular for all of us....• That was Sarcasm. Now would you please edit your post and remove it? It wouldn't do much since most people have already wrecked all of the fun by doing exactly that, but well, it will help! People who post the codes like that need to pay the cost by having their Music City Account deleted or something. •Good job to all of you!!!• Sarcasm again...

EDIT: Thank you for removing the code. And also, it was my dreamitchi in the first place...

Last edited by a moderator:
•And there goes even more popularity in just one post! What a great job for you! Now you can be so VERRY happy for making it less popular for all of us....• That was Sarcasm. Now would you please edit your post and remove it? It wouldn't do much since most people have already wrecked all of the fun by doing exactly that, but well, it will help! People who post the codes like that need to pay the cost by having their Music City Account deleted or something. •Good job to all of you!!!• Sarcasm again...
and let me say something dreamtchi or evill dazzilltchi or i dont know( sorry to you to but i dont know). some one here is telling a lot of peaple the dreamtchi and dazzilltchi code, he or she telld me to. so let me clear this up DAZZILITCHI (tamatalk member) stop asking for the codes. sorry if i am sounding mean.and every one and me are now going to stop shareing SPEACILE CHAREICTOR CODES. :angry: :angry: :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back