Tamagotchi Music City Is Untrusted.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shundermon

Reaction score
Hi guys. I've got a Tamagotchi Star today and after some time, I tried logging in to the Tamagotchi Music City with my *ahem* account. However, before I get to create my account, Internet Explorer told me that Music City is unissued by a trusted certificate authority. So, I thought it would be alright to give it a go. So I created my account and went to my E-Mail box and the message didn't arrive. So I waited for some time but still no mail. And then I gave up. I was fooled. It didn't give me the message to activate my account. May I ask why? I guess the Internet Explorer was right about this incident. Tamagotchi Music City is nothing but a joke. It should have been issued and trusted in the first place. *sigh* Guess I should stick to my Tamagotchi Music Star then, unless somebody will help me out here... :wacko:

Well, okay. But...what recommended security settings do I need to access Tamagotchi Music City?

Nobody has tried to trick you as long as you were at https://tamatown.com/. There are a number of different things that can be causing your issue.

1. Do you have Internet Explorer 8 installed? If you do, uninstall it. It will automatically revert you to version 7. Version 8 doesn't really seem to work with much of anything (not speaking from experience with tamatown, just with various other sites). If you need help doing this, just ask.

2. Are you sure the confirmation e-mail didn't get sent to the spam filter in your e-mail box? I would check there for it.

Well,you do have some points there. I've got Internet Explorer 8. But I don't know how to uninstall it and install it back up again after I created my Tamagotchi Music City account. Would you mind lending me a hand?

Well, i don't think it is the problem with your computer. I think the email will take quite a while to send. Just wait. If you do not receive any email, i suggest that you go and sign up again or request for another email to be sent to your email.

Well, that might work...or maybe I might request for another e-mail to be sent to my e-mail. I hope it wouldn't change my main one.

lol! funny topic name XD
I agree i dont know what happened though try again it said for me it was sent so i whent to my email account and there it was easy as that so mayby just try again!?

This has happened to me before. it has something to do with how you fill out the form. If the email doesn't send within the first 10 minutes, you won't get it. Just make another account and it should work the second time. Music City is trusted. How could you say that it isn't? Everything has some glitches.

Well, Internet Explorer told me that it may attempt to fool me or intercept with any of my data. That's what it says. I did try and create my account the second time yesterday but it still didn't give me the message.

Well, Internet Explorer told me that it may attempt to fool me or intercept with any of my data. That's what it says. I did try and create my account the second time yesterday but it still didn't give me the message.
did you give them your email adress or your parents anyways check all of your folders sometimes my epal will email me about the smalest things and it ends up in my spam folder so check all of your folders.

Well, I did check in my E-mail box but I don't see the Spam Filter or any messages that are spam...and yes I did give them my E-Mail address when I created my account which is awaiting activation.

Uninstalling Internet Explorer 8 is simple. I am going to assume you are using Windows XP for this walkthrough, if you are not...I don't have Vista so someone will have to help you through that.

1. Click on your start menu button (lower left hand corner)

2. Click on Control Panel

3. Click on Add or Remove Programs

4. Wait for the list to come up, then find Internet Explorer 8, click on it and click remove

5. It will basically ask if you are sure, click OK as many times as it takes

6. Restart your computer

Done!

If that doesn't work, let us know.

Latest posts

Back