I FINALLY GOT MY TAMA ANGEL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
:) TOday my tamagotchi angel finally came in the mail!! I had one before but it got broken! I SOOOOO HAPPYYY!!! :lol:

congrats :lol:

I used to have two, but I got tired of not being able to find the batteries, so I sold them.

2 months later, I found the batteries. :)

:lol:   TOday my tamagotchi angel finally came in the mail!! I had one before but it got broken! I SOOOOO HAPPYYY!!! :p
I HATE You!Lol Just kidding! :) Wot color is it and were did yuo get it? Im trying to find the blue 1 for a reasonable price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the three Japanese and two American ones, i so love them. They respond really quickly and the characters are adorable. I might list some (white and blue) on Ebay soon, since i seem to have a non paying bidder. I'll post it when i do (^__^). It's a pain when the batteries have to be changed since the screws are so soft :-(.

/teh jealous! I want an Tamagotchi Angel so badly. But even the "severely scratched up" ones listed on e-bay are a little outta my price range :/

Um...Ive never seen a tamagotchi angel in person,so i have a question...Is the tamagotchi angel the same size as the connections(connexions) or is it the size of the old tamagotchis? :unsure:

they are the size of the old kind. The only tamagotchi the size of connection is well.......conncection. Then there was supertamagotchi that had the lcons as buttons :unsure:

they are the size of the old kind. The only tamagotchi the size of connection is well.......conncection. Then there was supertamagotchi that had the lcons as buttons :unsure:
There is another the exact size of the Connexions, Connections, Plus's.

It's the Osu/Mesu pair.

The super tamagotchi is called Yasahii and that one is much bigger than the plus's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back