All time favorite tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paislypuppy

Reaction score
I've been trying to decide what tamagotchi to get next forever. i only have connections now, and i was wondering if i should get an ancestor, a japanese connection, or another american connection of a different version. I'm looking for a lot of opinions on which one's the best so it can help me decide. thanks to all who answer.

Since the color nor Santaclautchi was available as a voting choice, I voted for Ent/UraTama, since I have an Uratama. It is basically my favorite after color and Santa. I only bought the Ura for the blue pixels initially. (Favorite color blue).

Since the color nor Santaclautchi was available as a voting choice, I voted for Ent/UraTama, since I have an Uratama. It is basically my favorite after color and Santa. I only bought the Ura for the blue pixels initially. (Favorite color blue).

i'm sorry i didn't include some tama versions, but i figured the list was getting too long as it is. thanks for sharing your opinion, though. I am very interested in getting an uratama, actually.

Angel is my fav. It was one of the first original tamagotchi I bought and it's fairly easygoing as tamas go, and the characters are cute

i do eventually want an angel, but i think first i'll get an uratama. i'm glad to hear opinions from everyone, though!

yay, more votes! i'm surprised to see that someone voted for the v5 as they are not that loved. but i already have two of them, so i probably won't be getting any more.

okay! i am now the proud owner of an uratama! keep on voting, though!

Yes, i have a music star, too. It is pretty awesome, but not as much so as the v4 methinks.

I like the v2 so I voted for that but I would have put tamagotchi color if it was on the list

I'm sorry i didn't put TMCG+C on the list, but it is out of my price range. I like buying tamas for cheap so i can have even more of them! It does look fun, though, so maybe if the price goes down in a few years i will purchase one. I am quite interested in getting a v2 as well. And btw can someone tell me exactly what you do with the santaclautch? everyone says they love it and i know it's not a pet you can raise like most tamas.

My two favorites are the V2 and V4.5

I voted for the V2 because it brings back so many good memories! :p

i'm sorry i didn't include some tama versions, but i figured the list was getting too long as it is. thanks for sharing your opinion, though. I am very interested in getting an uratama, actually.
get the ocean :eek:

Whichever one Mecha was, possibly V1. Mecha was a purple Tama I got off Amazon shortly after they were rereleased. I don't remember much about her, but I thought she was much improved over the originals and had a lot of fun with her. I'm far from a Tama expert so I'm unsure what kind exactly she was, but I have fond memories of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back