how to get spotchi and mocha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriosly how do you get the spotchi and mocha to work i have tried every thing
Hi! anyway lets see have you tried to put on a costume on your music star and then go on music city? i have not tried anything because......well i dont think i will ever get him or her so i just gav up but my friends are trying to get them....

Hi! anyway lets see have you tried to put on a costume on your music star and then go on music city? i have not tried anything because......well i dont think i will ever get him or her so i just gav up but my friends are trying to get them....
That doesn't work.

You have to edit the code to get spot and mocha and nazotchi. You should have saved the code that you typed, because you could be kinda popular like me with all three codes.

You have to edit the code to get spot and mocha and nazotchi. You should have saved the code that you typed, because you could be kinda popular like me with all three codes.
OKAY THEN!!!! Mr.popular then what code should i try to hack then!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! and would you stop acting all full of yourself saying i am popular because i have the codes it does not make you popular so lz quit trying to put people down because you are doing a real good job of it! i am not mad but please stop rubbing it in peoples face!

OKAY THEN!!!! Mr.popular then what code should i try to hack then!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! and would you stop acting all full of yourself saying i am popular because i have the codes it does not make you popular so lz quit trying to put people down because you are doing a real good job of it! i am not mad but please stop rubbing it in peoples face!
hey he is not rubbing it in peaples faces. :p and you spelld fool wroung. :mametchi:

i think he is >.> :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :p :p :lol: :lol:

lots of people actually are...

hey he is not rubbing it in peaples faces. :angry: and you spelld fool wroung. :angry:
uh.......no thats how you spell it full that is it go on google and type it in then you will see it... and you spelled wrong wrong lol it is wrong look that word up too and actually yes he is! everyone i know even my friend rubs it in my face he says i have the spot code and you dont i said i would give him my ipod for it and he still would not give it to me :angry: .

Last edited by a moderator:
uh.......no thats how you spell it full that is it go on google and type it in then you will see it... and you spelled wrong wrong lol it is wrong look that word up too and actually yes he is! everyone i know even my friend rubs it in my face he says i have the spot code and you dont i said i would give him my ipod for it and he still would not give it to me :angry: .
wow he wont evan trade an ipod. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back