..Spot and Mocha..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klania

Reaction score
Tama-Star_Girl Recently posted this in a topic:

IMPORTANT NEW!!!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Contests have returned back to normal and so for this, no one that is NOT a character tester. Will not be allowed to login as one of the costume characters in contests! Really no one that is NOT a character tester is not allowed to login as the costume characters AT ALL till the V6.5 comes out.

If you are found login as Mocha or Spot in contests, and aren’t a character tester. You will be taken off of that contest. If you do it again, you will be taken off of that contest again, and so on, and so forth. If you keep continuing this, you’re account maybe deleted, but you can make another account as long as you don’t login as Mocha or Spot in contests.

If you are found on Tamagotchi Music City as Mocha or Spot and you aren’t a character tester, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED FROM THAT CHARACTER or get a warning from Bandai. We aren’t going easy this time, after seeing so MANY PEOPLE as Mocha and Spot on Tamagotchi Music City

Please take note of this. Bandai is getting very mad about this and is not joking about THIS! Please take this SERIOUSLY!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Bandai is being fair about the Spot and Mocha codes? Why, or why not?

yeah, but they shouldnt have put them in the game... otherwise, none of this would have happened...

or, atleast they should keep this all quiet... i think its unfair b/c people who are popular get to try out Spot and Mocha, while others dont...

i mean, it actually mite make people feel worthless o_O o_O

i still think they are totally unfair about it...

they should choose people who are like number one ans, like ill out a survey!-!

i still think they are totally unfair about it...

they should choose people who are like number one fans, like fill out a survey!-!

sorry, my F was not working lol

thay are being so unfair because they dont give us the code

they should give the code to a ramagotchi #1 fan like me of coures i am always the #1 fan of tamagotchi :mametchi: :p

your VERY full of your self...

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know if i can do that o_O o_O DX

but... YEAH! we should gang on Bandai ;P lol

im gonna mail Bandai about this... :mametchi: :p :angry: hopefully ill get answers o_O o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back