Kiss of Death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popprincess83

Reaction score
She strolled through Amityville Park pondering why anybody would name a park after such a scary movie. It was creepy. She hugged her jacket closer to her chest to heat herself up. It was almost midnight. She shouldn’t have stayed at the festival this long. It was so cold at night during the fall.

She picked her worn, old Nokia cell out of the jacket’s pocket. She dialed her best friend’s phone number and raised the phone to her ear. It rang several times before someone picked up.

“Hello?” The voice said on the other line.

“Hey Cheri, it’s me Courtney.” She stated letting out a long shudder.

“Hi Courtney, how are you doing?” Cheri chirped. In the background, Courtney could hear Cheri’s favorite radio station, KWSQ11.

“Great, just walking through Amityville Park, trying to get home,” Courtney answered nodding her head as if Cheri was right next to her.

“Really, you know they say some wacky stuff goes on late at night. Sure, you are going to be all right out there?” Cheri asked.

“Oh please, I’m sure those are just rumors. I mean, you don’t really believe in those old vampire stories do you?” Courtney chuckled wondering why Cheri was bringing this up again.

A scream pierced through the trees. Courtney dropped the phone in fright. She looked around wondering where the noise had come from. She could feel a presence behind her. Unsure, Courtney slowly turned around. Now it was her turn to scream. There was a man right in front of her.

“Who are you?” She asked freaking out. The man didn’t say a word. He didn’t even blink. Scared, she backed up. The strange man only stepped forward. She back up some more but tripped over her fallen phone. She landed on the ground with a thud.

The man leaned down next to her, emotionless. Courtney tried to move but was frozen to the ground. The man opened his mouth to reveal a pair of sharp, shiny white fangs! He was a vampire! Courtney closed her eyes hard, waiting for the pain to come.

“James, stop,” demanded a sharp girl’s voice. Courtney moved her eyes to find an immensely beautiful girl with pale blond hair, pale blue eyes, and pale fair skin staring at the man. “That’s not an ordinary human. That’s a slayer,” The girl remarked.

The man picked himself off the floor. “Is she now? What do you reckon we do to her, Princess Alexandria?” The man James asked.

Princess Alexandria gave a small smile showing off her two fangs. Princess Alexandria knelt next to Courtney who still could move only her eyes. “The kiss of death,” she said emotionless. She planted a kiss on Courtney’s forehead.

Courtney’s whole body started shaking in a tidal wave of pain. The spot where the vampire girl had kissed her began to burn. Courtney could feel nothing at all. Slowly, Courtney’s body went limp and the pain ceased. Her eyes fluttered closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------

I wrote this pretty early in the morning about two nights ago. It's an introduction to something I'm thinking about. If anyone likes it I may post some more.

Latest posts

Back