How to get Tamastartchi in YOUR ROOM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
Some people ask me how I got Tamastartchi in my room!? Really, it’s an easy question to answer! I will tell you how to get him in your Tamagotchi Music City room, ok! :D

You know the December Month Item, the Christmas Tree. Will, Tamastartchi is on the top of the tree!? Once you have that item, careful place him on the bottom of your room, so you and you’re guesses can’t see the tree part of it. Then there, you have Tamastartchi in your room! :D

If you don’t have the December Month Item, the Christmas Tree. Look for people that want to exchange it. They are not that rare and cost nothing, so it isn’t that hard to get the Christmas Tree. Also some people do give the Christmas Tree as a present in your room. I have had it over 10 times, but I just give them away to one of my friends. -_-

I hope you like Tamastartchi, the little Tamagotchi star in your room! :(

Thanks for telling me that. I never noticed that tamastartchi is at the top of the Christmas tree. :ichigotchi:

that is cool. you could fool others by doing this cause they never saw tamastartchi any were so they think its super rare. :gozarutchi:
Thanks, but really Tamastartchi is a rare Tamagotchi! :D

He is from an old Japanese Tamagotchi toy called TamaOtchi! :gozarutchi:

He is the Special Character on it! :p

Thanks, but really Tamastartchi is a rare Tamagotchi! :D He is from an old Japanese Tamagotchi toy called TamaOtchi! :p

He is the Special Character on it! :rolleyes:
my riend used to have one of those and the screen got busted lol!

EPIC FAIL!!!!!

my riend used to have one of those and the screen got busted lol!

EPIC FAIL!!!!!
LOL! :p

The TamaOtchi is REALLY OLD! But Tamastartchi is still awesome to me! :D

I think Bandai might bring Tamastartchi back. They did with the Christmas Tree! I hope he will be on one of the future Tamagotchi! :D

and tamastartchi is the destony star when you USE it.
Tamastartchi isn't a Destiny star. When the TamaOtchi was made, Tamastartchi was the popular star on it, you get him for perfect care! :p

The TamaOtchi is like a Tamgaotchi Music Star because they have the same meaning of Tamagotchi popular! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a bit of info about the TamaOtchi for you! :D

Tamaotch only comes in one colour, which is pink with white flowers. This Tama is quite rare, but also very demanding to play with. Tamao has got to do some stage rehearsel every day and she gets happy from receiving fanmail. She can also be a bit stubborn and walk out of the screen or she won't say "Good Morning" to you (which she usually does).

Tamaotch was modelled after the popular Japanese comedian Tamao Nakamura and was only released in Japan. You probably never heard of her, so here's is the comparison. Because her name already sounded like Tamagotchi, Bandai decided to make one based on her.

You can choose between three different eggs, where Tamao will hatch from. If you raise her with much love and patience, she will become a big star, Haritchi (A.K.A. Tamastartchi in English). But if she receives too little attention she becomes demotivated and stardom is out of reach.

Tamastartchi is both boy and girl on the TamaOtchi!? But Tamastartchi is really a boy now, because of the way Bandai has changed him over the years! :D

Also Tamastartchi's Japanese name is Haritchi. It didn't sound really good when it was translated in English. So Bandai changed him name to Tamastartchi. They did the same with furawatchi. Her name translated in English is Flowertchi, but Bandai changed it to Violetchi! But in the anime movies, her name is Flowertchi are some reason. I hope if Tamastartchi is ever featured in any of the Tamagotchi The Movies, I hope he isn't called Haritchi!? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a bit of info about the TamaOtchi for you! :p
Tamaotch only comes in one colour, which is pink with white flowers. This Tama is quite rare, but also very demanding to play with. Tamao has got to do some stage rehearsel every day and she gets happy from receiving fanmail. She can also be a bit stubborn and walk out of the screen or she won't say "Good Morning" to you (which she usually does).

Tamaotch was modelled after the popular Japanese comedian Tamao Nakamura and was only released in Japan. You probably never heard of her, so here's is the comparison. Because her name already sounded like Tamagotchi, Bandai decided to make one based on her.

You can choose between three different eggs, where Tamao will hatch from. If you raise her with much love and patience, she will become a big star, Haritchi (A.K.A. Tamastartchi in English). But if she receives too little attention she becomes demotivated and stardom is out of reach.

Tamastartchi is both boy and girl on the TamaOtchi!? But Tamastartchi is really a boy now, becuase of they way Bandai has changed him over the years! :D
great info!!!!!!!!!

There is a bit of info about the TamaOtchi for you! :D

Tamastartchi is both boy and girl on the TamaOtchi!? But Tamastartchi is really a boy now, becuase of they way Bandai has changed him over the years! :D

Also Tamastartchi's Japanese name is Haritchi. It didn't sound really good when it was translated in English. So Bandai changed him name to Tamastartchi. They did the same with furawatchi. Her name translated in English is Flowertchi, but Bandai changed it to Violetchi! But in the anime movies, her name is Flowertchi are some reason. I hope if Tamastartchi is ever featured in any of the Tamagotchi The Movies, I hope he isn't called Haritchi!? :p
WOW!!!!! thank you so much this is helpfull thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back