Interesting Dinkie cousin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chii_V2

Reaction score
Check this out guys. A dinkie type underwater friend.

Does anyone know more about it? Like where I can find a growth reference chart?

I got one years ago but when I started it up, it was dead. Hahaha so I have one but it doesn't work.

Well if either of you get it you'll have to tell us what it's like! Photos and stuff. It looks neato.

I agree that it sounds interesting. I just wish there was pictures. I did some googling to try and figure something out about it, but I got nada.

The same seller with the dinkie dolphin has a hitorikko as well. From what she said when I asked, it's a fishy if anyone else is interested in more underwater friends.

View it here

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't win it. :D

I did win a Little Mermaid virtual pet. It's the one by Thinkway and it got a good review on Mothra's website. I can't wait to try it out.

That plankton pet we were discussing earlier got 0 bids. Maybe the seller will re-list it with pictures. *crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the finokun, I'll definitely let you guys know how it is :]

I got the plankton. It's been on my wishlist page for many years!!

SO yay me! https://www.tamenagerie.com/wish.html look there. I pretty much have everything on that page now but the Plankton

Oh, I was trying to figure out what that dolphin might be. I can't wait until BubbleTea gets it.

It MIGHT be a Hitorikko fish on this page:

https://www.tamenagerie.com/odd13.html If it isn't then that would be really great to see.

Keep us updated BubbleTea!

Haha I thought I saw the plankton somewhere on your site, mothra. Nice to see you finally got it :gozarutchi:

Good for you Mothra. I'm so glad another one of us scooped it up. I was worried that the poor little critter would be hoarded by a collector and unable to enjoy life. Hope it's fun, the seller did compare it vaguely to the Umino.

Even if it is a simple blob that cruises around the test tube, I'll be happy with it. :( But yeah, I can't wait to get it.

I will take pictures and all that good stuff for my site.

More than likely, I will log a little about it at TamaZone on my log there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back