My new log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sister Wolf

Reaction score
Tuesday 9th August

Hiya, I have already tried starting a few log books but a virtual is better. Waaaaaaay better. People can read it too...but I don't reallt know if thats a good thing. :wacko: *Aww. Sukie just beeped me to say that shes just fell asleep. She has her Mum's teddy with her and, for once, she hasn't got a nice steaming poo at the side of her bed.* :ph34r:

I got my yellow with pink and purple starred Tamagotchi last Tuesdayand at about 12:30 noon I hatched my first Shiropuchiti, Kira. She became a Marutchi as a todder, a Ringotchi as a teen and a Tarakotchi as an adult. I had no arguments with that. I thought all were rather sweet as a matter of fact. Kira met my sister's Tama, James (I did not choose this name so don't dis) the Tarakotchi and they soon married. After a while hearts began to appear every time a present was given to the other. I really hoped they would have some babies. But, every time we gave presents, no babies appeared.

My sister and my friend went upstairs a min and I wiped James from his spot on the table and made mine and his. Funnily enough instead of connecting, both James and Kira sort of wiggled their hips. Then, this celebration screen came up like I'd won a game and suddenly two little Babichi were bouncing about by me. But two things came as a blow.

1. Both Babichi were girls so they could no longer breed.

2. I realised within 24 hours, my first ever beloved Tama would leave me her baby and return to Tamaplanet. My lovely, cute and very first ever Tama I could never see kiss the sreen or play with her teddy or stomp in her boots again. I was really upset.

Kira was gone this morning. I almost cried. Mum said this was really stupid because only wires and microchips made her up. But how I missed her. Her baby, Sukie, cried on wakening, discovering her Mother had gone. :angry:

Sukie is now a Marutchi. She went down to the new community park with me and her two mates, Storm and Ash. Her sis Charm came long too. I connected Sue with Ash and with a little Japaneze kid's Maskchi called Nemo! A useful aquisation if I ever needed Matchmaker. I just need Ash to become an adult too so I can connect again for another Matchmaker man to be. I just realised even if your friend dies or leaves, she/he can still be used for Matchmaker so collect lotsa adults for friends.

Going now. Its almost eight thirty and Mum's threatening to boot me off. AAaaaagh. She does me head in sometimes. :D But I still love her :ph34r:

L8r

Wednesday 10th August

11:30

Hiya, guess what Sukie changed into??? Go on, have a guess. No?

She is a Hinotamatchi! Well, yeah. A hinotamatchi isn't the greatest tama ever but she still my pretty baby. (Look at my signature).

Most popular transformations of a Hinotamatchi are a Tarakotchi andone of these fellas. :lol: I'd love a Mimitchi <_< or a Furawatchi :huh: or that dog thing but hey, it could still happen.

I'm suprised. I looked on this website and I found that even if you get a young Mimitchi, it doesn't mean it'll become an adult Mimitchi. :unsure

No poops from Sukie yet. That's ok. It sort of boring at the mo though. Hinotamatchis aren't very exiting. They can still bounce balls though. And erm...can they play with teddies? Hang on...yeah. Dum bi doo bi doo. Heh heh. She likes that teddy. Another 2 days before she becomes an adult. I still havent found a mate for her. My friend Millie's Tamagotchi, another hinotamatchi called Ash is mating Charm, my sister's Tama but I am still left in the dark. Luckily I have a couple of Matchmaker options. A Maskchi, that Nemo fella. :ph34r: A Tarakotchi, Kira's hubby. And Ash but he is no use as a teen so when he grows into an adult I need to connect with him again. That's today hopefully. My friend Jess is getting a version 2 soon but I need a mate now. Her version 1 has flat batteries so basically I'm stuffed until Mrs Busybody gives me a call. :angry:

I'm still wondering what Sukie will be. Hmmmm...

I'm going to the community park with Millie, my sister and Jess. Wev'e formed a sort of Tama club. Each Tama know the other. So, it may be an eventful day. I'll write again later hopefully.

Bye xx :furawatchi:

Wednesday 10th August ctd.

Jess got new batteries for her old Tamagotchi and at 4:10, her little Babichi boy Sammy was born. I have to wait for him to become a Marutchi for us two to connect and even longer for a mate. I'm still considering matchmaker. Millie's Hinotamatchi still isn't an adult though my sister's Hitodetchi, Charm has grown into yet another Hintamatchi. Now there's 3 Hinotamachis!

I'm trying to keep Sukie happy and not letting her drop below 3 happiness hearts so I have a small chance I'll get a Mimitchi. I probably won't. I blew it when I let Sukie as a Shiropuchiti sleep with a steaming poop next to her bed. I'm hoping to get a Marumimitchi or a mametchi or something at least. Huh. Some luck. Oh and here comes Mr. Bossy boots (dad) booting me off again. Aaagh! :angry: HE need the computer. Blooming heck. Gotta go (yes I'm going Dad)

Bye :( :angry: :mimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Thursday 11th August

7:48pm

Was out all day today with Sukie and the Tamaklub. I know this seems rather sad (the tamaklub, i mean) but its quite fun. We were down the community park, connecting in the shead because light messes up the infa-red system if it is too intense. Aparrently version 1s canmate at any stage except babychi. This would be useful with Sammy, Jess' V1 Tama because I am going on holiday on Saturday.

I wrote part 2 of "Kira's generations" tonight. Read it if you like. Its about my little Tama Sukie an the generations starting from her mother and herself. Its a little far-fetched but its ok. Its in fan fiction.

Sukie will become an adult sometime tomorrow. I'm not gettiong a Mimitchi now because I dropped my happiness down to one full heart. Twice in succession.

Oopsie she beeped at me. She is such an attention seeker. She didn't have anything wrong with her so I punished her. I am one away from filling my training bar but I dropped two hearts a min ago when I punished her.

My strategy for keeping her happy is: when she is down, I fill her up with snax then work it off with lotsa games. Its quite a good strategy too, until she gets toothache. I gave her some snax a sec ago and I'll play some games l8r. I've won heading twice in a row already today and it really got her weight down. :D I rule! Oh sorry, I sound so vain. I'd better pop my swollen head. Thats better. The max weight I tollerate is 17lbs. No more. If she goes over then its lotsa games.

I'll write tomorrow to tell the tales of Sukie's mating if she does it. Matchmaker is still a good option. The next part of Kira's Generation will be the Saturday after this one. I'm going on holiday. Maybe I can mate with somebody on holiday. Yeah!

Let me ponder...

Bye for now! :p or actually since I am Tamaklub leader for this Tama : :(

Saturday 20th August

Right. Lots have happened since I was away. Sukie turned into Tama 3D the unknown butterfly Tama the day I went away. Erm...Wednesday I think it was Matchmaker came. Sukie met the jellyfish/octopus Tama and I got baby Angel.

Sukie's gone now and Angel is a Nikatchi teen. Yeah, another weird one. But she's still my widdle Tama. She's due to become an adult tomorrow.

Dayna's tamagotchi turned into a Durotchi and left little Isis of whom is now a teenage Mametchi :mimitchi: . Dayna is sooo lucky. Bet she'll get a Mametchi as well. Lucky moose. Ahem! Anyway. I had a nice hol. Went to the Isle of Wight. Nice place. No motorways though. All the boi racers go boo hoo. Gotta go. C ya tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday 23rd August

Ok so I'm a day late in this log but here goes. Angel changed into a...Kusatchi! Not a very angelic Tama, I can admit so guess what I did??? I used a cheat to get the panda costume. Its so sweet! Another 2 days before matchmaker comes. Nobody in the Tamaclub has a boy except Jess' V1 tama baby. I'l probably use matchmaker but...Jess got a love potion via the cheats. Yay! Ahem. Excuse me a mo while I overcome spousal insanity. Ok. Playing in the arcade now. Bye! :(

Friday 26th August

Boo hoo. Almost skool again. I'm gonna b in year 8. I suppose it'll b a little less hectic as then lesen the load on homework. Its hard being a little year 8. Anyway I suppose you dont wanna hear about my life story but of my Tama right? Or you probably just dont read this at all. Its too boring for you. Never mind. Anybody reading take pity on me and let me b a buddy. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. I'm just going to type on every topic now because I really wanna help others on the website and be a well known member. One day... anyway. The matchmaker came yesterday afternoon when Jess was round with her Hinotamatchi and Ringotchi. They will grow up today. Shame I already have a kid now. She's gonna b called erm...Sparx. Don't ask me why. i just like it. Hey, Jess if u r reading this RING ME NOW!!! I did all the cheats on Wednesday. i got this recurring Mimitchi costume. The weird thing is that it keeps returning to my items. Is it a costume that can't b used up?? And I wanna findouit how to debug Jess' version 1. I'm gonna ask about the site but now I have to collect hairclips for a manky wedding I've gotta go to l8r. BORING! Have to sit through the ceremony while the bride and groom fight back tears. YUCK. I like the reception though. I have some really cute toddling relatives that like to play with me. I don't know what to do with my Tama though. I have a tough christian family except for my parents that r more lax and I definitely would be frowned upon if I took it with me ova my dress (DOUBLE YUCK). Sorry but I hav this loathing of all dresses and skirts. Going now. bye! <_<

Saturday 27th August

Angel left last night. She left me baby Mae. She's turned into a Hitodetchi. I've already overfed her. Ooopsie. I'm getting her weight down. Jess'll probably come over l8r and we'll call for the rest of the tamaclub and then go tothe community park if it doesn't rain (dratted british weather!). I can't believe it's almost school again. Back into snotty blazers and what's wort of all...NO TAMAGOTCHIS. I don't believe it. My poor tamas will have to stay on pause all day. Awww. I may sneak it in but it'll probably get confisvated. Poo. :wacko: I'll find a way. Somehow. :angry:

Tuesday 30th August

3:00pm

Hi. Mae became a Puroperatchi. 2 days ago. And Jess' Maskchis had 2 boys on V1 and 2. Yes! I can mate with her baby this time around. I'm going out with the tamaclub down to the community park later if Jess finally decides to call round. :angry: Where is she?? Come on Jess, come round if u r reading this. PLEASE. Anyway. Mae's weight has been varied and I'm almost tama skint. 120p. I got her down to 15 the other day but she lost one happiness and I had to give her a treat, I really want a boy tamababy this time around but I doubt I will. It seems that with matchmaker you get more boys than girls. Bored. That's me. Mae is almost comepletely independant and underweight. I have a chance of getting a Mimitchi this time round. Yay! Or a Cho Himetchi. Wicked or what?? :angry: I am sooooooooo bored. And with that I shall finish. Bye :unsure:

Sunday 4th September

D'oh. Mae is a Botafuriatchi again. Just so u know that is the butterfly tama. Turns out I dodn't mate with Jess or rather tamatalker12 (pm her) after all. I used matchmaker again and got yet another girl. 5 generations running. Poo.

Jess' new tamas are cool. One is a Gozuratchi (i think that's how you spell it!!) and the other is a... and that's where our communication breaks up. She can't identify it. She sez its all black with white eyes. It's V1 too. Weird huh?? Pm me if u know what it is. And it is not a Gozuratchi as well. I am babysitting Jess' V2at the mo. She went to this really cool concert with me and she left it at my house. I have not seen her today so still I am looking after it. She did not look after it very well foood wise (no offence J) so I am playing lots of bump with Mr.Gozuratchi to waer down the weight. no suprise that that juggernaut keeps winning the rounds!!

Mae and her daughter are just about independant. Earlier on she beeped at me and she had her eyes closed. I thought something was wrong with her so I fed her and gave her a shot but it was only when she bent forwards and produced a nice steaming poop I realised that she was just telling me she needed it! So it is true that tamas can be toilet trained. Shame the baby isn't. If I was inside Mae's tama at this moment there would probably be a pile of poo all the way up to the ceiling. Owch eh? At the mo. when I feed Mae I then play slot. Its the best way to earn heaps of money easily. Going now. There is a cool thing called the truth about dinosaurs on the bbc so I'm going and oopie, its already starting.

Bye !!

Monday 5th August

Jess got her tama back today. Why should I babysit her latest unsuccess story. She is such a phoney friend. I have a bad foot. Mom says a plaster wouldn't hurt but doc said I shouldn't use em' at all. of course, Jess being a friend, was meant to understand this and play with me indoors instead. We had it all planned out. But she was not the friend I thought she was. Not only had she cancelled the plans we had made to make dream bedrooms out of the Argos catalouge but she had the cheek to ask to go out and only tell dayna her me-less plans. I had took the bandage off my foot already and could not use any more stuff since I only had enough to last until my op. She sez oh just use a plaster like she'd rather drag me everywhere to show off that she had friends then the fact that if my foot gets more infected I may actually have to have a major op. At the mo its just a local and a chemical job. It could become a general crutches job. Call me selfish, but I would rather keep my toe and lose a friend than lose a toe and keep a friend. I hate feeling like this but she comes aroun every day. What is one evening to her??But of course she has a go at me "oh you are so shallow Jess" "grow up Jess" "your friends are more important Jess". Friends are more important! Aha! Exactly. Being around and chillin' out with me in my room is better than ditching me for an evening out. :eek: Anyway, now I have had a moan, Mae has left. She has left a little marutchi girl (again) called Candi. She is independant except when she needs a loo. Heh heh.

Going now,

Bye

P.s I often have stressie and am a softie really which is why when u read this me and J will probably b mates again. Sorry Jess. I like having a good moan. Friends?? :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back