My Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamanug

Reaction score
Ok, i am new to all this and this is also my very first log :huh: .

I have a version 1, version 3, version 4 and a version 5 (familitchi).

Introduction to my Tamas:

V1: A girl called END who is a teen Ichigotchi.

V3: A boy called TIP who is a teen young Mametchi.

V4: A girl called Soph who is a teen young Memetchi.

V5: Boy- AHIRUKUTCHI who is a child.

Girl- TOROROTCHI who is a child.

Boy- MOUSETCHI who is a child.

The V5 was started after the others.

I am hoping to get a Mametchi but i have never had one before so i probably wont.

The Triplets are just bouncing around at the minute and i am going to get their bonding up soon.

Soph is moving side to side looking a bit confused and End is jumping up and down from one side to another.

Finally, Tip is just bopping up and down and occastionally moving to side to side.

Well i will write tomorrow. :D :mimitchi:

Greattttt news!

I have just obtained another V4 and V5!! ;)

I have so far got on the V5: A Boy - Mimifuwatchi

A Girl - Futabatchi

A Boy -Omututchi

On the V4 i have a Boy called Geb (dont ask, i didnt know what to call him).

So far they are doing great.

Post Later. :)

Again, great news, the V4 and V5 i have just got have evolved ;) and are now:

V4: A male Harutchi. Same name as before: Geb

V5: A boy Mousetchi. Nickname: Mousey

A girl Tororotchi. Nickname: Torrie

A boy Ahirukutchi. Nickname: Aj

All are doing great and seem to like me alot. I cant believe how many i have at the minute.

In total i have 10 Tama's. The V5's i have are the Candy Family and the Ele Family.

In the Candy family there is Ducky the boy Ahirukuchi, Tawnie the girl Tororotchi and Squeak teh boy Mousetchi.

All bonding percent is still 0%, if anyone knows any quick ways to get bonding up then PLEASE pm me ASAP. :)

Ok, lets try this again. :hitodetchi:

I have been reading some of the Logs on here and i think i really have to do something imense to get this log popular.

I will get some pics or my tama's on here and each time i post one of my main posts i will let you have a chat with a couple of my tama friends.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea by Pming me. :)

Questions or Queries? Just let me know and i will get right on it.

So your first chance to meet the gang: ;)

End: Hey guys! I just want you to know that well um, i am the boss around here and all the other tama's think of me as a kind of mother. Of course i love them...

Torrie: Oh End shut up.

End: What! I was just telling the viewers out there the truth.

Torrie: ok then, yes guys, she is like a mother to us but also kind of like a sister.

End: Thank you Torrie.

Squeak: Yo Yo Yoooooo, Squeak in da his-house!

Soph: SQUEAK SHUT UP, your so ANNNOYYYING!

Tip: Hey whats up with you Soph?

Soph: Oh i dont really know i think it is because i have just evolved and i am getting used to being a Young Memetchi.

Tip: i see what you mean, being a Young Mametchi is rough too.

Well they have to go now, say bye guys: The whole gang: BYEE! Yeah so bye everyone! Post later. :hitodetchi:

Sorry my camara wont get the image of the actual tama's. :angry:

As soon as i can i will get the pics and upload them for you guys.

Oh yeah and Mousey wanted to tell you guys something:

Mousey: Hey hey everyone on the World Wide Web! Yeah i have a very important announcement! We need all of yous out there to send who you think should be sent out to have a family. Just enter the names you think and Pm them to my mummy (tamanug). She will then count up the votes and lett all yous and all us who will be having the kiddies. You will be able to pick 2 of us (one from each family) and the closing date for entries will be the day we all evolve into adult (we dont know when that is, we will let you know).

The candidates are:

From the Ele Family: :wacko:

Mousey (me) - male - Mousetchi

Torrie - Female - Tororotchi

Aj - Male - Ahirukutchi

From the Candy Family: :eek:

Ducky - Male - Ahirukutchi

Tawnie - Female - Tororotchi

Squeak - Male - Mousetchi

You can pick any 2 of these tama's to put forward for families.

I think this will be a fun way to decide who wil have kids, i on the other hand think i will make the best daddy out of all the guys in both families!

Ok ok Mousey thats enough, ok so back to me, tamanug. Any one can enter names and i will revel who will be having families as soon as i know myself.

Posting soon. B)

Got it:

All Tama's going to bed:

Nighty Night Guys.

I have missed one out in that pic:

Soph going to bed:

Night Soph.

Good Morning Viewers!

All of my tama's are awake now. I just had to punish Soph for calling me when she didnt need me.

I will let them talk to you guys now:

End: Hey everyone, i am still tired but my mum wont let me go back to sleep.

Sophe: End be quiet.

End:Ok then, i will talk about how you like Tip and---

Sophe: Ok ok thats enough.

Tip: You like me, hey? Well maybe we should go out sometime. :D

Soph -blushes and nods-

Mousey: Well... moving on, i had the BEST dream last night! I dremt that---

Tawnie: Hey hey hey Mousey! You cant tell us your good dreams!

Mousey: Why not? Maybe i want to.

Tawnie: Tell him Aj.

Aj: -pushes his glasses up and begins talking- The studies of dreams show that if the being how had the dream tells it to another being, there is less of a chance it will come true.

Mousey: Ooooo, i deffinatly want this one to come true.

Aj: Then the logical thing to do would be, not to tell us.

Ducky: Whats a dream?

Gef: Go back to sleep Ducky.

Ducky: -begins to cry-

Gef: Oh Ducky i didnt mean to---

Torrie: Oh let it go, he always cry eve if you say he looks nice.

Ducky: I-I d-do not!

Torrie: Alright what ever you say Ducky.

Tamanug: Ok guys it is time to say bye now.

All: Bye everyone!

So yeah they had there say now so what i want to say now is that i need votes for who should get married.

Tamanug(needs votes)

Tip and Soph are connecting at the moment and seem to be getting alone quite nicely.

Sophe likes him more that Tip likes her but that will all change after a couple more connects.

The Ele family and the Candy family are going to meet soon.

WOW

Gef got post

Gef: -opens post-

Normal mail... POOP! That isnt very nice!!

Now i am sad.

Tamanug:

I will have to cheer him up now.

Post later.

Tamanug(waiting for mail)

OMG i cant believe it, i have red on others that their tama's talk with the fridge and now mousey is talk to it about frozen peas!

Listen:

Fridge: I dont know i guess people just put them up there.

Mousey: Well then their just plain silly.

Fridge: Peas do have a tendency to go all smelly and i really dont like to smell bad.

Mousey: Ok then but why do they put Orange juice in there?

Fridge: I i dont know, i am not a genious.

Mousey: No, you a fridge, you should know about food.

Fridge: Well, i am sorry that i dont know what you want me to know.

Mousey: You should be.

Fridge: -stops talking-

Mousey: Hello? Hello Fridge?? Fine then. -walks away-

Ok i guess that chat is over. :D

Tamanug(mail is required)

Soph just went to school and got 5 of those pen points. Gef went to preschool aswell but didnt do so well. He got the music thingy wrong. :D

I cant wait till they get there jobs! Btw, Sophe is a teen and gef is a child (he should evolve today and so should the Ele Family).

I dont know if any of the others will.

The Ele Family just wanted training, i picked the middle on but there bonding stayed a 0%. I am going to get a drink now so i will post soon.

Tamanug

Hiya,

I am off to Tamatown now with the Candy Family!

Candy Family: YAY!

ok then bye bye!

Post later

Tamanug (mail)

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

The king just came bye to visit Soph and left her 1100p!

I know amazing hu!

Well i am still at tamatown with The candy Family so bye bye.

Tamanug

back from Tamatown now, i earned like 100p. :D not very good hum.

Well now my tama's have told me to request fan mail. They say just to put their name then mail. :S dont ask me it was their request. They wouldnt shut up about it.

Bye

Tamanug

The Ele family love their new disco ball! I also got the the camp fire, they love that to.

Soooo umm, i will let Tip talk to you now,

Tip: Hey viewers, how you doing? Me and Soph are going out now, yeah she is really cute, smart and oh did i mention cute? Anyways i think she is going to want to get married but i think i need some convincing that getting married it the right thing for me you know? So anyone with good advice send me some mail. Thanx, back you mum.

Tamanug: Yeah he really needs some help, i mean he has been pacing up and down all day so far wondering if it is the right thing but if you ask me i think he should, well you have a say in it. Please let us know what you think of my log and of my tama's.

Omg Tip was just singing about Soph i think there are in LOOOVVVEEE!

He still wants you guys to help him choose whether or not to get married though.

Tip: Soph is the best, she can do anything. She is the bestttttt! :D

Soph: Awwhhh-- oh i got post let me check, -checks post- Oh normal post FROM THE KING! A present! A chest! 500p OMG thank yo kingy. Anyway whay was i saying, oh yeah. That is sooo sweet!

Gef: Ok guy get a room!

Tip: Got one thanx.

Soph: Yeah.

Gef: Ok then sorry. Anywho i--

End: Guess what! I want to be a Big beautiful Voiletchi, they are sooo pretty, i think i would make a great Voiletchi. I wonder who i will marry aswell?

Mousey: A nice Mametchi probably if you become a Violetchi, you know how those Mametchis love there Voiletchi's! <_<

Ok guys my turn to talk. Well i dont have anything to say really. Just that i will post later.

Tamanug out. Lol :wacko:

News Flash! :D

50 VIEWS!! Yes!

next goal is 100, come on guys we can do it.

Dont forget to Pm me aswell. I need Mail, Lol

Tamanug

Gef: hey there dudes and dudetts, i--

Hey i just got post lets have a look -opens post-

Its normal mail... The KING! He gave me 400p! My day has been made!

Anywho my mum(tamanug) doesnt know i am on this so i will have a go but hang on Soph just got mail -Soph opens mail-

Soph: It is The KING! Giving me 900p! OMG! Haha he must like me more than you <_<

Gef: Oh well :D .

Soph: Any ways Bye every one.

Soph and Gef (wanting Fan Mail)

I saw that Geb (sorry i have been spelling it wrong) and Soph have Posted with out me but now Geb has just got post so over to you:

Geb: -Opens post-

It is Star post and it says

Money= 2 stars

Love= 2 stars

Muscle= 2 stars

Boooorrrrrinnnnnnggggg.

Tamanug: Ok Geb thats enough, at least you get post. So yeah people out there send me some post and i will quote on the post after i read it.

Tamanug

Latest posts

Back