Official Music City Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnialee

Reaction score
Since the last official music city topic has been closed, i decided to create a new one!

i am hoping this topic does not get closed because some people can't follow some basic rules on Tamatalk.

if i do see spamming or ill content, i will report this topic to get shut down!

anyway. Discuss anything about Music City in this topic!

TamaMum edit:

Remember to keep your posts polite, friendly and on topic.

Please, no SPAM, no one to one chat (use the PM system for chatting with one person) and no bickering over codes or IDs

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
u make this topic sound sooo emo! rofl~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, i wanna talk about the new area coming in September(atleast i think September)! i really can't wait! i wanna see all the new shops! Hopefully they have a mall! that would be awesome! i'd be there like everyday! i just can't wait!

and i realllllly wanna know who's name will be on the new project! i know its not me because people have donated ALOT. but i think i just mite know who! i just really can't wait!!!!!!!!!

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

does anybody know the exact date when the new area will be out? or if its at the beginning of September, the middle or the end?

u make this topic sound sooo emo! rofl~~~~~~~~~~~anyway, i wanna talk about the new area coming in September(atleast i think September)! i really can't wait! i wanna see all the new shops! Hopefully they have a mall! that would be awesome! i'd be there like everyday! i just can't wait!
yeah, i do make it sound a bit emo o_O

and i realllllly wanna know who's name will be on the new project! i know its not me because people have donated ALOT. but i think i just mite know who! i just really can't wait!!!!!!!!!<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

does anybody know the exact date when the new area will be out? or if its at the beginning of September, the middle or the end?
i think it mite be at the beginning of September... but im not so sure ^-^

:rolleyes: :( :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, i got a question to ask. Is the new area v6.5?
i dont know DX

but it shouldnt be...

but bandai can get tricky >.> <.<

---different subject---

DX i was checking out my ranking in tamatown for this weeks competition...

guess what!

on the chart thing it said i was in 18/19 place(i dont remember Dx)

but guess what DX

for the tama-mail that i got...

it said i was in like 218 place (dont remember the number DX just made one that was like it)

thats like a total glitch in the system!

cant say his ID xD

hes the guy i think will be the one who's name will be on the new place DX

but that AG person is also like Santa Claus! rofl

and theres this other person whos name is like DL... i dont remember the numbers

Yay! this must mean Christmas is near! xD

especially if there are 3 Santa Claus'!

Daddy, I want the world for Christmas!

xD lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p

cant say his ID xDhes the guy i think will be the one who's name will be on the new place DX

but that AG person is also like Santa Claus! rofl

and theres this other person whos name is like DL... i dont remember the numbers

Yay! this must mean Christmas is near! xD

especially if there are 3 Santa Claus'!

Daddy, I want the world for Christmas!

xD lol

:( :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p
well that means i know him or her to i wonder if he is on tama talk. ^.^

Latest posts

Back