cutomize youre own tama mode in v3 or v4 yes or no

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like a cutomize your own tama?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• LOVE THE IDEA BUT NO,MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be cool if you could like send in a design and they would send back a Tama that looks like your design. :furawatchi: .

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :) :( :( :(

I like the idea, it sounds fun, to have a tama that is exactly the way you want it :D :mimitchi: :angry: :ph34r: :wub:

It would be really cool to have a customizable tamagotchi in the next version! Hoping to look forward to that! :p

I think you should be able to take the shell off,but theirs still something protecting it underneath.

Bandai could allow you to buy the tama with like 5 different shells,then you could decide,thewn you could buy like 10 didfferent other shells seperatly and change them.Their should also be a kind of shell that came with special makers that could allow you to draw on a plain shell,that would be interesting!

i can take the shells of mine and get into the chip and "brains" of the tama

thats interesting and i voted yes u can like make ur tama have style

Love the idea of customizing your own tama! that would make them soo uniqe (spl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back