Confessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaraBrox

Reaction score
Every single person in the world has plenty of guilty little secrets hidden inside them. Some are sad, some are disturbing and some are down right mean! Post yours here no matter what they are.

I'll put a few of mine so you get the idea.

By this, I don't mean things like 'I secretly like Hannah Montana'

I mean things that you've done and feel guilty about. (These can be confessions of thoughts too, not just what you've done)

--When I was 9, a guy in my class put a condom in my friends bag and she got really upset about it. Little did she know, I was the one who told him which bag was hers :puroperatchi: I found it hilarious.

--I've accidentally broken so many of my dad's good statues, but I never told him. Instead, I blamed it on the cats... I feel so bad.

--I wrote my enemy's name on one of the desks at school and she got into SO much trouble for it. She was like 'I DIDN'T DO IT!' and I was sitting there trying not to laugh.

--When me and my ex broke up, I remembered the password to their email account so I went on there and read all the emails.

Woah, they make me seem so mean! (Im not, I promise :marumimitchi: )

I hacked my friend's facebook, cause I thought she wrote something in my honesty box. Turns out it wasnt her, but she wrote some pretty mean things about other people.

I don't remember many.

In Year 4 though, I went through a stealing phase. I'd go into the classroom at lunch times and rearrange it completely and steal everyone's stuff, then hide it in various places. I'd also write random lovenotes and stuff and then put them in others' trays. xD It caused a lot of controversy and the teacher talked to the whole class about it and told us that whoever this thief was, they'd have to stop soon.. so I stopped. :) I had made so many people cry by stealing their stuff. I felt terrible afterwards.

I bet there's so much more.

I went through a stealing phase too, when I was only like 7 or 8. My mum used to wear the pretty jewellry I stole, thinking I found it somewhere in the park or in the playground at school.

I don't have any real guilty confessions, so can I post a few goofy ones? Dun eat me. D:

-Last year I hugged the tv because Ja -- Someone I think is cute was on it.

-I just had a dream with Indiana Jones in it and... well... he distracted me in school. xDD No details. :'D

-Sometimes, in the middle of the night, if I'm hungry, I eat Nilla Wafers in my room. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
There's one I feel guilty about. My parents say I'm not allowed to use my iTouch after lights out, but if they make me go to bed at eleven when I'm not tired, I use it anyway. Until it needs charging again. I'll be on chat with my friends, on Youtube, Facebook and sometimes browsing Tamatalk.

My dad caught me once. But he didn't seem to care that much, because he thought it was a one-off thing.

^ Wow, Esther, we're exactly the same.

- In grade 3, me and my friends put pencil shavings into this guys ice cream, but then when the teacher came back, I let my friend take all the blame.

Weiwei knows these

I snapped a pencil in year 1 and put it in the bin. Teacher shouted at the 'bad' boy in our class. He said he didn't do it. She blamed it all on him whilst I sat and watched.

When I was little I got mad and through my tiny little plastic baby chair at my brother. Not really a regret, since he still started laughing in my face. One day, one day. =/

I dont think we should be sharing personal secrets with everyone i mean really how embarrasing :)

We can if we want.

Well, one of mine is that I never do my homework on time.

Like, I mean it. About three weeks after it was given, I'd hand it in.

I found an old sheet of work from October and gave it in in May x_X

I got really mad once and exploded on my grandmother, who got really upset. I still feel guilty for that. x.x
x__x;; That reminds me:

Once when I was little I told my grandma she couldn't tell me what to do. xP And I feel bad about it too. Dx

It's not me but when my uncle was little he asked my gran what the dinosaurs were like.

... How would that make him guilty? o_o
Probably because the Grandmother was Insulted.

It's not me but when my uncle was little he asked my gran what the dinosaurs were like.
*pokesBolded*

I don't think the Grandmother would want to be associated with Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are Old, The Grandmother wouldn't have been that old. Or Something like that.

-

I Confess that for my 16th Birthday, I will have 3 Drinks. Alcohol, Drinks. My Mom is okay with it, as long as I stay in the yard. Thats not really a confession though. Oh Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back