Your favorite book

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight shadow

Reaction score
So, what is your favorite book?

mine would have to be a cross with Missing Toby sad but i really liked it

and A rose for the anzac Boys by jakkie french

Okay. If you know me, you'll see this coming.

The Lord of the Rings!!

The Hobbit~

And the non-J.R.R. Tolkien one, The Secret Garden. :)

I could read the Harry Potter series consecutively in non-stop. It's now a custom.

I also like Maniac Magee, though it is at a fairly low standard for me. But the plot is some very touching action.

My favorite book by far is Gallows Hill- a book about the "Salem Witch Trials" and witches. Awesome suspense book, btw.

I love a TON of books by Lurlene McDaniel, I'm reading Time to let go right now. Its really good.

And Green Eggs and Ham, too xD

^ Dr Suess (sp?) books always freaked me out for some reason. o;

I don't think I have a single favourite book. I have many. xD

And they are:

The Harry Potter series (big fan, big fan. [; Nahh I actually love HP so muchh. 8D DRACO MALFOY. <33)

The Penguin Expedition (if you have not read this, you must! It's absolutely positively my all-time favourite book for a slightly younger audience)

The White Giraffe ('tis amazing. Just amazing<3)

The Invisible Gurl (this never gets old.. it may be because it's set in the future)

Hey they all begin with 'the'!

Journey to the River Sea (even though it's a little old, it's a fantastic story)

I can't really remember any more right now. I'm on the borderline of adding The London Eye Mystery to that list. 8D

I can't wait to read So B. it, but so far my favorite has to be Turnabout

Warriors, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, and a book I have about severe weather ( I forgot the title for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back