Is anyone selling their furby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverJuice

Reaction score
Please PM or post here if you have a furby that's up to adopt! You can name your price (reasonable offers please!) Don't care how it looks like! Please PM or post me today!

Arigato! n_n

I love furbies, yes I do.

And I am very true.

I love furbies,

Yes..I...DO!!!

I have a white furby that comes with the box. Its not new in the box but its always nice to have the original box. I would sell it for 10 bucks :D

I've got a silver furby, a black and white furby, a blue and purple furby baby, a pink and white furby baby, and a green shelby.

Take your pick. None of them come with boxes, but I managed to locate the instructions and furbish/English books. We can negotiate price depending on which one you'd like and I'll set it up on ebay.

I prefer ebay because it's safe.

I've got a silver furby, a black and white furby, a blue and purple furby baby, a pink and white furby baby, and a green shelby.
Take your pick. None of them come with boxes, but I managed to locate the instructions and furbish/English books. We can negotiate price depending on which one you'd like and I'll set it up on ebay.

Hmmm, possibly. I'll let you know. :mellow:

sorry, no. :D I don't like those colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back