Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi The TV Show and DS game!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama-Star_Girl

• tama-star-girl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:55 PM ( #52 )

Nice wallpapers. :nyatchi:
Actually, there are 5 new characters.
Lovelytchi (we know who she is),
Spicytchi (that KuroMametchi like dude that has the S on his stomach, high class),
Akaspetchi (the red dollop in the low class characters),
Pipospetchi (the green dollop in the low class characters),
and Uwasatchi (don't know what she is, but she's in the high class characters and is cute).

Thanks but you spelled Loveiltchi wrong, Oh will. Thanks for your help but who is Uwasatchi!? Do you have a picture of her, because I would like to see her! ;)

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:04 PM ( #53 )

I have found more info about the McDonald toys for Tamagotchi The TV Show. :kuribotchi:

The toys are little plastic Tamagotchiís with a little item and chain. :hitodetchi:
1. Mametchi & Gotchiman
-
Donít know what Gotchiman is, but please reply on this topic if you do :unsure:
2. Memetchi & Pink Gugu-bear
3. Kuchipatchi & Soft Drink
-
The same drink that was featured in the Japanese Tamagotchi Movie Trailer. But it has a T on it and its all coloured yellow :lol:
4. Haphapitchi & Flower
5. Unknown???

It doesnít tell you what the fifth one is, itís a surprise!? :o
I think the last one is going to be Lovelitchi with a microphone or something. :wacko:

Here is the image of the toys and more - :)
http://zotaku.com/wp..._animeoct09.jpg

I was right, the last keychain was Lovelitchi with a microphone! ^_^
They have the items on sale on Tamagotch Channel and to show on Gotchishinbun. :wub:
Also here is a picture of the five keychains if you want to see it. :ichigotchi:
http://tamagotch.cha...12586285000.jpg :kuribotchi:

megapatchi27

• megapatchi27 user photo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:08 AM ( #54 )

This sounds EPIC!

~Mega

gotchigirl525

• gotchigirl525 user photo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:00 AM ( #55 )

what i want o know is why we (in america) dont have any tama movies or shows. it's not like we can't make any. we have fine anamation studios and stuff.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:26 PM ( #56 )

what i want o know is why we (in america) dont have any tama movies or shows. it's not like we can't make any. we have fine anamation studios and stuff.

You are getting the Tamagotchi movies over there in USA soon, on Spring 2010. On that date both Tamagotchi movies will be released on one DVD, and you might get to see Tamagotchi The TV Show on TV!!! :)

mamitchi123

• mamitchi123 user photo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:08 PM ( #57 )

but when will the tv show star at what time i hope it dosent start at 3 or 2 or 1 because i come home at 4 i hope it stars and 5 because i go to woodland hill school academy and i live in northollywood and thats why :)

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:12 PM ( #58 )

NEW UPDATE!!!

Bandai has now made a full made website of Tamagotchi The TV Show, and this is different! :o
It has characters, downloads, watch episodes and much more on this website! :(
http://www.tv-tokyo....tchi/index.html :wub:

Also it has the TRAILER of the TV Show on the website. I am going to post this on YouTube but I need to know how to post it!? Would someone tell me how to upload it!? Tamagotchi The TV Show trailer! :wub:

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 10 October 2009 - 09:15 PM.

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

• gotchi-gotchi user photo

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:44 AM ( #59 )

Thanks but you spelled Loveiltchi wrong, Oh will. Thanks for your help but who is Uwasatchi!? Do you have a picture of her, because I would like to see her! :(

So did you. :wub:
Also, there are 3 types of japanese writing. There's the simple curly writing that most Japanese characters are written in (the "tchi" part of tamagotchis' names are written with this); the busy writing that is shared with Chinese writing; and lastly the "square" writing, made of hard lines, that is literally a word in a language other then Japan, written with Japanese symbols. Lovelytchi is written in that writing. If we read it exactly as it is written, it is said "Raburitchi", but as it's an English word written with Japanese symbols, we can translate it directly back to English, aka "Lovelytchi". I did not spell it wrong.
Uwasatchi: On the high-class characters, there is an arrow somewhere near the characters you can choose from. It looks like the "Play" button on a DVD player or something. Click that arrow, and you'll see Uwasatchi.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:55 AM ( #60 )

So did you. :(
Also, there are 3 types of japanese writing. There's the simple curly writing that most Japanese characters are written in (the "tchi" part of tamagotchis' names are written with this); the busy writing that is shared with Chinese writing; and lastly the "square" writing, made of hard lines, that is literally a word in a language other then Japan, written with Japanese symbols. Lovelytchi is written in that writing. If we read it exactly as it is written, it is said "Raburitchi", but as it's an English word written with Japanese symbols, we can translate it directly back to English, aka "Lovelytchi". I did not spell it wrong.
Uwasatchi: On the high-class characters, there is an arrow somewhere near the characters you can choose from. It looks like the "Play" button on a DVD player or something. Click that arrow, and you'll see Uwasatchi.

I know that I spelled Lovelitchi right. It says on Tamagotchi Channel in English. :wub:

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:42 PM ( #61 )

Where?
(Turn on Japanese encoding for this next bit) ラブリっち literally translates to Lovelytchi.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:27 AM ( #62 )

Where?
(Turn on Japanese encoding for this next bit) ラブリっち literally translates to Lovelytchi.

Look at the items on sale of Lovelitchi. On one of them, this book thing showing Lovelitchi has Lovelitchi's name on the top of it saying her English name Lovelitchi! :rolleyes:

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 13 October 2009 - 12:28 AM.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:32 AM ( #63 )

NEW UPDATED! FIRST EPISODE!

「ワクワク!たまストリートで大レース」「ドキドキ!ラブリンは誰にほほえむ?」
たまごっちタウンで暮らす元気な男の子、まめっち。
今日は、たまごっちタウンの商店街「たまストリート」で行われる「わくわく大レース」に参加!スーパーアイドル・ラブリンもやって来て町は大盛り上がり。
いよいよレースがスタート!勝負の行方は...!?

This is my English translation! Sorry if I have made mistakes, no one is perfect. - :rolleyes:

"Exciting! Street Great Egg Race" "excited! Lavrin the smile to anyone?"
In Tamagotchi Town lives a healthy young boy called, Mametchi .
Today, shopping in Tamagotchi Town "Street Egg" made in "the Great Race thrilled" to join! Super Idol Lavrin town also has come great excitement.
Race finally started! The game is missing...!?

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 13 October 2009 - 12:34 AM.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:50 AM ( #64 )

NEW UPDATED! FIRST EPISODE!

「ワクワク!たまストリートで大レース」「ドキドキ!ラブリンは誰にほほえむ?」
たまごっちタウンで暮らす元気な男の子、まめっち。
今日は、たまごっちタウンの商店街「たまストリート」で行われる「わくわく大レース」に参加!スーパーアイドル・ラブリンもやって来て町は大盛り上がり。
いよいよレースがスタート!勝負の行方は...!?

This is my English translation! Sorry if I have made mistakes, no one is perfect. - :D

"Exciting! Street Great Egg Race" "excited! Lavrin the smile to anyone?"
In Tamagotchi Town lives a healthy young boy called, Mametchi .
Today, shopping in Tamagotchi Town "Street Egg" made in "the Great Race thrilled" to join! Super Idol Lavrin town also has come great excitement.
Race finally started! The game is missing...!?

OMG, I have found the ending credits to the Tamagotchi TV! :D

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 16 October 2009 - 01:55 AM.

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:00 PM ( #65 )

NEW UPDATE!

The Japanese entertainment conglomerate Bandai has announced on Tuesday that the McDonald's Japan restaurant chain will include a DVD with exclusive Tamagotchi! anime in each Happy Set meal during the November 7-8 weekend. (Happy Sets are the Japanese equivalent of Happy Meals in North America.) As part of the limited-time promotion, the Tamagotchi! Special DVD will include exclusive animation and the music video of "the hit song 'Every Lovely' by the Tamagotchi Planet idol, Lovelitchi. :(
Click here to see the picture of the McDonald CD! :(
Click here to see sound track CD of Tamagotchi The TV Show, that features Lovelitchi's song! :(

McDonald's November campaign will promote Bandai's new Tamagotchi ID virtual pet toy line, as well as the new Tamagotchi! television anime series. The Tamagotchi ID will be available in six colors in Japan on Tamagotchi's "birthday" on November 23, while the new anime will premiere on October 12. (The first Tamagotchi were launched on November 23, 1996, and most new incarnations have been launched on the same day ever since.) The new toy line will feature the ability to download weekly items that appear in the Tamagotchi! anime episodes. Tamagotchi owners can then use the items to customize their "pet" or trade them wirelessly with other owners. :furawatchi:

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl, 17 October 2009 - 09:09 PM.

-Gotchi-Gotchi-

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:36 PM ( #66 )

Look at the items on sale of Lovelitchi. On one of them, this book thing showing Lovelitchi has Lovelitchi's name on the top of it saying her English name Lovelitchi! ^_^

Ok you win, take a bow. :j

Tama-Star_Girl

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:46 PM ( #67 )

New Update!

I have found the Tamagotchi The TV show first episode videos on YouTube!!! :o
Part 1 -
たまごっち! 『1/3』 「キュン!たまごっちスクールの転校生」

Part 2
たまごっち! 『2/3』 「キュン!たまごっちスクールの転校生」

Part 3
たまごっち! 『3/3』 「キュン!たまごっちスクールの転校生」

Faelitchi

• faelitchi user photo

Posted 22 October 2009 - 09:56 PM ( #68 )

o wo Luckily I can understand a few Japanese characters since they're derived from Chinese characters. [Mandarin ftw! 8D]

-edit-
Lucky typo day. 3:

Edited by Faelitchi, 22 October 2009 - 09:57 PM.

†