Photo
- - - - -

Unlock All The Music Star Toys & Instruments

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamagotchi V6

• tamagotchi-v6 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:41 AM ( #18 )

^ Of course you aren't a mean know it all.You're one of the best users I know. :wub:
Besides,anyone who likes Mametchi is obviously nice! :newmametchi: Look at his little faaace!!!
@EMF also,You know MUUUUCH more than me :head packs up: :o
Ciao for now,
Tamagotchi V6,
Who is marvelling at EMF.
:D
  • Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

kokomokola

• kokomokola user photo

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:25 PM ( #19 )

So I figured out what's up with the tamper data method... (if anyone cares LOL)
All you have to do is buy ONE thing that you can send to your tamagotchi v6, then use the tamper data...

If you change the g field to 0, you get an instrument. Change the i field from 0 to 20 to get ALL the different instruments.

If you change the g field to 1, you get a toy. Change the i field from 0 to 23 to get ALL the toys.

If you change the g field to 2, you get an item. Change the i field to get multi-use and single-use items. I don't know what all the numbers will get you, but I know that 42 is the boy's destiny star and 43 is the girl's destiny star.

If you change the g field to 3, you get a food item. Change the i field to get different food. I don't know what all the numbers will get you.

Orandatchi

• orandatchi user photo

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:14 AM ( #20 )

But there are TWO instruments you CANNOT get by doing this--one is the Mega Drum, which is given to you by your teacher as a gift when you marry by connecting to another Music Star. The other instrument, the Wild Guitar, is a rare item from the store which costs lots of Gotchi. I hope I don't sound like a mean know-it-all, I'm just letting people know. :)

No, you ONLY get it if your band is ranked 1st Place and 999 skill points then married to another Music Star. But then, yes. The Wild Guitar only pops up RARELY, but sorts of makes stress higher, compared to the other instruments.

_*Mametchi*_

• mametchi user photo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:35 PM ( #21 )

Just Use This if you want:: http://musicstargen.site40.net/
I dont know if the Point Generator works yet <_<

Ringotchi123

• ringotchi123 user photo

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:18 AM ( #22 )

It doesn't work. Bandai patched it.

plnkpenguin

• plnkpenguin user photo

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:56 AM ( #23 )

But there are TWO instruments you CANNOT get by doing this--one is the Mega Drum, which is given to you by your teacher as a gift when you marry by connecting to another Music Star. The other instrument, the Wild Guitar, is a rare item from the store which costs lots of Gotchi. I hope I don't sound like a mean know-it-all, I'm just letting people know. :)

Can you get the Dream Mic by doing it? I have every instrument except Mega Drum, Wild Guitar and Dream Mic.