Who/What Inspired You To Write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickthekan123

Reaction score
Maybe a teacher, your parents? Well tell us!

I was actually inspired by my friend and that one little request got me into writing. We were on YahooIM one day and she said for me to tell her a story. So I made up a story about some man kidnapping her and my other friend and I had to rescue them, and there's seriously about 5 in that little "series", one about a popstar being kidnapped and we go to New York to save them (or was it California?). My friends loved the stories and I ended up calling it "The Best Friend Chronicles". Awww. :p

I guess just reading a lot gave me a lot of ideas and inspiration.

I have no idea what got me into RPing, but it's improved my writing skills immensly, and Janna's always been there, so we kind of grew together in that sense, so she's helped me, too.

Music inspires me to write. Write about what you know, what you love. That to me is music.

If only I could write songs as well as Britt. Then my life would be complete.

When I was little, my dad would read boooks to my sister and I. When I was like two and three it was things like Dr. Suess and Goodnight Moon, but then we jumped into the Harry Potter series (I was about six then) and A Series Of Unfortunate Events around then as well, but what got me the most when I was about seven was the book Inkheart. And then differnet people and different things encouraged me from then on, but the bedtime stories, the ones that were actually big books, kind of gave me an earlier start to reading and understanding literature earlier on than some kids who read those stories later on in life and inspired me to write probably earlier on that I would have if I hadn't been in that sort of environment. Both of my parents read and write, as does my sister, and my brother who's five has us write down stories he makes up for him, so I've just been in that environment most of my life. My family members have had some things published, which is what I want to do, if I ever become a better writer.

Stories have been circulating through my head since before I could even read. My mother used to read The Berenstein Bear books to me every night before bed (or whenever, really) and I guess that's what inspired me. It introduced me to the world of storytelling. Writing is something I enjoy doing, especially when I'm writing about something I love. ^^

Well for my longest story "Heather the Harp Seal" (THREE HUNDRED FREAKING PAGES my stupid sister deleted) it was a video I watched about the seal hunt. I was pretty upset. It said, "The Life of a Baby Harp Seal" when it should have said "The Life and DEATH of a Baby Harp Seal". It wasn't a nice video for a puffball-seal-lover-for-seven-years vegetarian to watch.

dreams I have at night o_O

the story about stella the magic cat, and all the other cats in it, it was a dream with colorful cats using magic powers to defeat an evil red cat. and I woke up, and put it on paper XD

:)

Dreams, I guess. Because when I'm awake I don't really have much imagination.. but I've always loved reading. My Mom tells me I used to pick up books and pretend to read them, before I could actually read :L

-daani

x

^ Awwhh. :']

Well, I don't really know. My mom never used to tell me stories - but I read a lot. Like, seriously. And then I started writing, like, those little books you make out of paper. 8D I still have some - one's about a teddy who loses her balloon on her birthday, and this other one is about a 'black stallion' that this girl stumbles upon one winter's day when she's riding her mare. xD

So I don't really know how I began writing. :/ It's always just been something I do, to lose myself in a different world that I can enjoy. <3

^ :'D That sounds so beautiful.

I don't write that many stories, but when I do, I enjoy it. For English homework we had to write a horror story, when I wrote it I really enjoyed it and gathered alot of imagination. When I finished it, my mum showed it to alot of my family because she was proud. :] I got a really good mark for that. So nothing really inspired me to write stories, just I was told to, and it is something I enjoy.

I like writing songs. I write down all my feelings and arrange them so the rhyme and edit it so it has a clear, good flowing melody. My favourite song I wrote is called Spotlight. Whenever somebody says 'Spotlight' I start singing it. xD Everyone's like 'What is that song?' A mixture of different people inspired me to write. When I buy an album and I look at the lyric book and it says who wrote the song, it's amazing to see most of the time it's the artist theirself. I guess that inspired me because if so many people can write songs, I can? xD But that's what started me off.

Well, one poem is based on an actual dream I had.

Another is about a life experience.

And a story I'm writing is based half on a childhood sweetheart and how I see my future playing out.

My seventh grade language arts teacher inspired me to write more. The RPs I participated in on this site inspired me to read which inspired me to start writing. I'm happy I've continued to RP because I've learned different words and different ways to write by looking at other peoples' posts and it's kept me writing. :]

I write like a journal but I change the names and tweak it a bit. as i call it, 'some stories sound better with a hint of imagination." :)

the gazettE inspired me to write. it's a band, actually. i looked up their lyrics and such and noticed how deep they were D;

ever since then..I'M A WRITER >8D

My crush Adrian.
that's kinda weird, considering i have a crush named Adrian too.. and he's my cuzzo. lol no jk.

^^offfff topic, but where'dd you get your avvie?! it looks so .. familiar. except Tom and Bill Kaulitz were on it and they were wearing the same clothes as they were. god i'm weird.

anyways, the Kaulitz Twins and Tokio Hotel. i never wrote a single story or one shot in my life lol.

I'm not really sure what inspires me to write. It depends on what kind of mood I am currently in and what my motivation to write actually is.

I really got into writing towards the end of last year and this year. I've been writing far more (when I have the time, that is).

Yeah...xD

Off topic to Fresababi.

My avvie??? I think photo bucket.

And does Adrian act very random? Does he say he is emo? Does he say he can do a back flip? Cause if yes to any of those you have just won one hunder pennies! go buy something at a store!

The reason he inspries me is because of his randomness and my randomness. I even use his perssonailty in The RP's here.

My roleplays pretty much. Oh and the books that I read, gave me good descriptive language that I need to regain grip of, because I need new books D:

Latest posts

Back