Tamagotchi on the game boy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is probably a few cheap copyes on ebay i bought ny copy from toys-r-us for $5.00 :huh: .

i had it years and years ago. but i got bored of it and sold it. its ok, gets a bit repetetive though

on mine i have a tama that looks like a plant in a pot. i call it a plantchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it! I got it when tamagotchi came around the first time. I was reeeeeeeal into Virtual pets of all kinds (still am)

Anyway, its pretty fun if you dont mind the repetativeness of it.

It lets you take care of 3 tams at once and it has all the tamagotchis from both versions that were out at the time. ((no Catchi though, I never had a tama with catchi and never knew anyone who did))

It even has all the secret characters and a few extra I think.

I got the one that looked like the professor and the one that looked like the sterotypical american guy. But I think the alien is in it too and a sumo wrestler..... I could be mistaken about that though.

Theres allso more games to play with them and theay have competitions and stuff. Lots of fun.

If you have a Snes and Super Gameboy I highly recomend playing it on that as you get to play it in the colors the designers picked out and with the borders that are styled after the different patterns of tamagotchi keychain pets.

[SIZE=14pt]I got one! [/SIZE] :angry: I bought it at GameStop for $5.00. :angry: I got a Mimitchi! :( To get Mimitchi you need to choose the black egg and feed it nothing, but carrots. :blink:

I played the ROM. I know I will shell out for it if I see it in a store one day.

I LOVE THAT GAME! lol, I got it back when it was actually in stores. B) Its really fun, but its more like an older tamagotchi, so SOME new fans might not like it because there is no connecting or generations or anything like that. BUT ITS GREAT!! :p

Do you know if regular Gameboy Games will work for Gameboy Advance (I know it works for SP I do not have an SP though *SOB*

will it work 4 the gameboy advance sp? if it does i want that game

NO!

I'm wondering if it'll work on GAMEBOY ADVANCE!

not the first gameboy.

I know the tama game will work on the regular gameboy because that was the system it was realeased on.

GBA plays all Gameboy games for Gameboy, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. The Gameboy Advance SP is the SAME EXACT HARDWARE as the regular Gameboy Advance, so there is no trouble playing any games on it. Nintendo DS only plays GBA and Nintendo DS games, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the ROM. I know I will shell out for it if I see it in a store one day.
Speak of the Devil, I found it Saturday. At $4.75 used from Gamestop, BUY THIS GAME NOW!!!!! If you see it, that is...

here making tamagotchi for Nintendo DS. IOmma buy it when it comes out, sounds fun cuz of the touch screen :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back