Need some advice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevjobs

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've found my old tama a couple of days ago, and decided to give it a try (I'm quite surprised that the 12 year old battery still work flawlessly :D )

I did a little eBay research to check the prices, and I discovered there was a lot of new models after mine, I always thought they stopped making those really a long time ago... I saw many models and I've decided buying a new one.

Before making this thread, I searched in these board to check advices etc. but I still cannot think which model would be interesting to buy.

Many seem pleased with V4 ou 4.5, but many also recommend the +color one. So many models.... :wacko:

Anyway, I was looking for some advice. For what I understand, different versions have different "personalities" (like some are more needy). I wanted to know which version would be not so needy, since I can't take care of it 24/7 every single day (for instance, mine is P2(?) I think, and so far, so good, anything more or less needy like that would do fine.

And also, the V5 and V6 looks a bit too much more than a simple virtual pet IMO, I don't know...

Any advices/suggestions?

I personally hate the V5 and V6, because they take away from the classical virtual pet that once was Tamagotchi and turn it into a video game. Those require a lot more attention and care. I recommend v2, v3, v4, and v4.5. All of them have fun features and tons of characters, yet still give off that same virtual pet vibe and are easy to care for.

I suggest V2 or V3 they are pretty simple to take care of and it can be taken care of throughtout the day easily, not needing 24/7 care. The V3 will connect to TamaTown and the V2 does not....however I recommend V2.

ok in my opinion,

v5s are the easiest to look after for me because i am not playing games 24/7 so i cannot get their weight down.

as for my favourit and most fun one, a v4 or v4.5, because they are just well... fun and my favourite.

i also enjoy v1 v2 v3 because they have more characters and fun games.

I HATE MUSIC STARS!!!!! they are so boring and so hard to look after, the buttons don't work well, and they don't have many characters. I also don't spend MY WHOLE LIFE ON TAMAGOTCHIS like bandai expects me to so i don't play games and stuff to get my stats up so i never get the judges and if you don't pass the judges, you can't get the band manager (matchmaker) so i don't recommend music stars to you.

oh and i've never had a v1.

i'm dying to get a p1 or p2, so i can see what the originals were like.

but my parents won't let me because they think i'm obsessed >80 (midjet angry!) but ah well. :wacko:

ps: tamagotchi colours are Japanese

URGENT!! V my signature has stuff for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
well i havent had a tama for very long (only two days hahaha)

and i have a v5 and i see some people say that v5s arnt to good but

I LIKE V5 A LOT!!!!!

so i recomend v5

I recommend v5, even though its screen contrast is terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back