Glee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
Does anyone else here watch Glee? I know it seems highschool musical-y, but I like it. And I love the Dont stop believin cover in the first episode :)

YESSPLEASE.

I was wondering if there was a Glee topic.

Haha. I love Lea Michelle doing On My Own. Who knew Les Mis could be covered so well?

Push It was amazingly perfect.

And Rehab---god, I adored that cover.

YESSPLEASE.I was wondering if there was a Glee topic.

Haha. I love Lea Michelle doing On My Own. Who knew Les Mis could be covered so well?

Push It was amazingly perfect.

And Rehab---god, I adored that cover.
And here I was thinking I was the only adolescent that had heard of Les Miserables.

I truly love you, Diva.

As for Glee, the acting seemed a bit played up --- but I think that was the point. I saw the first episode, and I liked it, but I don't tape it anymore on my TiVo because there are things that I like more. Know what I mean?

I love Glee.

I watched the preview episode back in like, May, and waited for the series to be officially released all summer.

Showmance (this week's ep) was amazing. I loved it so much I watched it on Hulu again the next day.

And I quote it all the time. 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
' date='September 12, 2009 02:48 pm'] And here I was thinking I was the only adolescent that had heard of Les Miserables. I truly love you, Diva.

As for Glee, the acting seemed a bit played up --- but I think that was the point. I saw the first episode, and I liked it, but I don't tape it anymore on my TiVo because there are things that I like more. Know what I mean?
ILOVEYOUTOO.<3

And what kind of theatre kid would I be if I didn't know Les Mis? xD

BLAH. I WANT IT TO BE WEDNESDAY SO I CAN TAPE GLEE. :)

Les Mis. <3

Down here in Australia, my television is basically swarmed with advertisements for Glee, but I have no idea what its about.. So you guys think its pretty good? :)

Hahah, i got the first episode on iTunes for free!

I didn't even know it was gonna be good, i just got it because it was free!

I love Glee!

Hahah. I've seen it a couple times. x3

The last episode where that girl broke the window and randomly started singing, that was a little bit weird.

Other than that, I like it. ^.^

LOL my dad wouldn't let me watch it, but he let me see the funny parts with dancing XD

:angry:

And here I was thinking I was the only adolescent that had heard of Les Miserables. I truly love you, Diva.
Who hasn't heard of Les Miserables?!

It's incredible.

I love Glee. :D

One of my favourite shows ever.

It's the new High School Musical. But with way more sex references and high school drama. YAY. I love Quinn the cheerleader, and the gay guy who dances to Single Ladies (whose name I have temporarily forgotten).

Sue's Corner made me laugh. xD

I wasn't actually going to watch it at all, until Katie gave me the link from Hulu to the first episode. Ever since, I've been hooked. Lovelovelove.

^ Me. I have no idea what Les Miserables is.

There are ads for it here but it hasn't started airing yet. But by the looks of the ads it looks awesome and I will be watching it.

isnt it only airing in canada?
It's airing in most countries, actually :)

And Michelle, you have to watch it now! Here's a site :

[x]

When you click start watching an episode, it'll tell you to install something, but just press cancel.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

Boys vs. girls was the most perfect thing ever. :)

(I'm listening to Push It right now. haa)

I love Glee. :D One of my favourite shows ever.

It's the new High School Musical. But with way more sex references and high school drama. YAY. I love Quinn the cheerleader, and the gay guy who dances to Single Ladies (whose name I have temporarily forgotten).

Sue's Corner made me laugh. xD

I wasn't actually going to watch it at all, until Katie gave me the link from Hulu to the first episode. Ever since, I've been hooked. Lovelovelove.
Esther, Where've you been watching it?!

I can't find it anywhere here, except for clips on YouTube, of course Dx

And, Michelle, you not knowing Les Mis.. Tut tut xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back