Photo

New Gens the same as their Rents?

• This topic is locked

bluemeanie9498

• bluemeanie9498 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:56 AM ( #1 )

So I'm thinking that Snat©h and Punk are going to have a baby soon...possibly tonight. They are a Taragotchi & a Kuchipatchi, not the best characters to have but I was learning will them. Will their babies grow to be the same as them or influenced by them or is it like just starting over?

Replies

Views

Started

19 Sep 2004

Last Post

19 Sep 2004

chichimi

• chichimi user photo

Posted 19 September 2004 - 10:02 AM ( #2 )

So I'm thinking that Snatİh and Punk are going to have a baby soon...possibly tonight. They are a Taragotchi & a Kuchipatchi, not the best characters to have but I was learning will them. Will their babies grow to be the same as them or influenced by them or is it like just starting over?

It's like you're starting again,only,you can get the Mimitchi if you never let it drop two hearts.

Mistrunner

• mistrunner user photo

Posted 19 September 2004 - 02:12 PM ( #3 )

The only thing the parents really influence is the luck level of their off spring. For more on luck level, if you don't know, go here: http://www.peppersou.../tamaplusrg.php

aublet_the_snail

• aublet-the-snail user photo

Posted 19 September 2004 - 05:18 PM ( #4 )

I dunno... I had the masked one (not the ninja) and I took perfect care of the baby in hopes of getting young mimitchi and I got an onionitchi who grew up to be the tara.... something (the one with "stinky feet") so I think the parents must have something to do with it.