Dont trust a hobo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hstama2

Reaction score
yes, i know it's probably been done before, i'm not the first person to write a hobo song, or a song by the tune of dont trust me, but here it goes

______________________________________________________________________________________

Black rag, with the dirt underneath, I’ve got the breath of the last banana peel on my teeth, she’s a hobo, but she ain’t got no teeth, she’s got doughnuts from a trash can and a shopping cart.

T-t-tongues always pressed to your dentures while my tongue is on the inside of some other dude’s toilet. And tell your hobo, if he says he’s got teeth, that I’m a hobo and I can’t afford dental care.

She wants to be rich (wo-oh) She wants a house (wo-oh) She’ll never get there (wo-oh, wo-oh,oh,ohh) don’t trust a hobo, never trust a hobo, wont trust a hobo, that wont trust me.

She wants to be rich (wo-oh) She wants a house (wo-oh) She’ll never get there (wo-oh, wo-oh,oh,ohh) don’t trust a hobo, never trust a hobo, wont trust a hobo, that wont trust me.

Grease, on the back of your hands, wash them in the river to eat like a man and the chicken, you stole from the store has green and purple mold all over the bone.

Hair, covers your arms shaking in the fingers with the dentures in your palm and the worst is, no one cares about you, just another hobo, who smells like poo.

Shush girl, shush your dentures, do the hobo boogie, and strum the banjo.

Shush girl, shush your dentures. Do the hobo boogie and strum the banjo.

Shush girl, shush your dentures. Do the hobo boogie and strum the banjo.

(wo-oh,wo-oh,wo-oh wo-oh-oh-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh-oh-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh, wo-oh-oh-oh)

some of the lyrics are pretty bad, but all songs about hobos are awesome!

<3HoboLove<3

"Breath of the last banana peel".. I love that part XD

Very creative :')

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back