The Adventures of Blu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Excuse my multiple threads that I created and am now ignoring. My mistake. I'm planning on keeping this one, though, because I have a very special tama journey ahead. I'm going to attempt to beat Kyliesmum's record of a 145 year old tama. I think hers was on a v3 tamagotchi, right? So even if Blu doesn't make it to 145 years, maybe he'll beat the longest living tamagotchi v4.5 record. =)

Anyway, Blu hatched today (Sat, Sept. 26) at 12:35 PM. He's still a little black blob as of right now. In five minutes, it will be nap time, I think. I'm no tamagotchi expert, but I think tama babies on v4.5 take a five minute nap after their first half hour of being alive. Haha! I'm right! He just fell asleep and the clock says 1:05 PM. Man, I'm good! *takes picture of Blu sleeping*

So my rules for my "Oldie Project" are as follows:

1. Never pause.

2. Never time travel.

3. Never use cheat engines (but I'm going to use the shop codes and the slide+playhouse passwords)

After Blu turns into a child, I'm going to go to TamaTown with him for the very first time. Unless we go to Target. I don't know. I'm eavsdropping on my parents' conversation. *giggles innocently*

Hey! We are going out someplace! 'Kay, I'm on a roll, today. It's kinda weird...Bye!

~{Tiny}~

Latest posts

Back