How Do You Describe Writing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOVE.

Reaction score
Second star to the right, straight on til morning.
To me, writing is basically everything. <3

I know I've probably plastered this all over TT, but it really does take me to a different place, a place that just flows together and before I know it, there's a whole story there just waiting to be written. I don't know what will happen next, everyting just fits; writes itself. :] Usually when I'm feeling a particular emotion, I'll start writing - and it completely soothes me and makes me happy, plus I know that I if I want the character to be sad (example), if I am sad at the time, the writing will come out sad, you know? I think writing shows emotion. If there was no emotion in a story, it wouldn't feel right, you wouldn't be able to connect yourself to it.

How about you?

;]

Writing takes me to my happy place. Same with drawing. The place I go when no one wants to listen to what I'm thinking about. I can pour my heart out into my writing and that's what makes a story great. Writers who can take their emotions and bend them around to create a story with a steady plot and well rounded characters are awesome writers in my opinion. So in all, writing is just something that soothes me. And reading over a story you just finished and feeling satisfied with it is actually a really amazing feeling.

Writing to me is peace.

I love it, I write a lot in school. It just makes me break free. I just love writing. I get great marks, and my friends and family love my stories. I hope to put one on TT one day.

To me - writing is just an assignment. As you can see, I'm not very passionate about writing. I'm not very good either, lol.

I think writing is very mystical.

Not really. Like Kendal said, it expresses emotions.

I'm not a massive fan of it. But I do write when I can be bothered to, loll.

I don't use it to express emotions. I write fun stories out of hyperactivity.

Latest posts

Back