The Hunger Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Mama27

Reaction score
Who do you think is the perfect match for Katniss Everdeen?

I personally think Peeta, I love him :)

Ohh, I LOVE that series! :)

I think Gale will probably end up with her, because I don't think Katniss had any feelings toward Peeta to start with, but I think that she and Gale did like each other. But of coarse, feelings can change.

Well, they both seem like good matches for Katniss, but I think that Gale will probably be with Katniss at the end.

I absolutely adore The Hunger Games. It's one of my new favorites. <3333

I just read Catching Fire. I finished it yesterday, and was all "OMGOMGOMG-NEEDSTHIRDBOOK-"

^_^

I like Peeta. xD But I like Gale too~ I honestly don't know which I'd like to see with Katniss.

Leafeh has a good point.

That has got to be one of my favorite books of all time. I can't wait to read the sequel, Catching Fire

It's hard to tell who Katniss will be with in the end, but I'm voting for Gale, just because I like him better.

I LOOOOOOVE this series too. I just finished Catching Fire too and I'm seriously going through Hunger Games withdrawal. I'm so shocked about the cliffhanger at the end of Catching Fire; hurry up writing the third book, Suzanne Collins!

i just finished catching fire! what a good series!! i think that she will end up with gale in the end, and peeta will accept it. she really does love gale, and he loves her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back