Photo
- - - - -

How do your tamas feel to you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:12 AM ( #171 )

Me and my Tamagotchis have a deep bond nobody else would understand. I think, beyond the pixels, Tamagotchis are more than just toys because there was once a time when...uh...yeah...Let's not go into scary details, shall we? :rolleyes: If I tell you, you'd think I have lost my mind. But seriously, my Tamagotchis have...more than once...never mind.
Heh heh heh! I love being mysterious. :nazotchi:

It happened again today! I'm used to unexplained mysteries, so I'm not too scared...

WinterMaiden

• wintermaiden user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:23 PM ( #172 )

I absolutely adore my tamas!
They are my babies!
Right now I feel really bad for neglecting them, (homework takes up a lot of the time) but they are so adorable.
Its been ages since one died, but I still get teary thinking of them!
(rest in peace)
But, yeah, they are so dear to me! I think they each have a mind of their own, and their own personality.
Phooey on those who say they are just robots!
xo

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:29 AM ( #173 )

It happened again today! I'm used to unexplained mysteries, so I'm not too scared...

What? Your Tama evolved into a *whatever* care character when you actually took the opposite care of it? It glitched? Or it did something crazy, like transforming into a dolphin and jumping out of the screen, lol. I won't think you're crazy; if anything, I'll think your Tama is crazy.

I guess I don't really have that much of a bond with my Tamas...I do love them, but I never cry when they die and I always rush to get them married. I don't like being like this, but I learnt a while ago I can't change who I am. It's just a LITTLE easier now that I can actually pronounce the character names, XD.

~ Dazzmina ~

Violetchi luv

• violetchi-luv user photo

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:47 PM ( #174 )

seeing how i have few human friends tama=buddy/pal
  • TicTax likes this

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:55 AM ( #175 )

Well when I got back into them again they were only just pets now there like my friends to me because I don't know who to trust and they always seem to listen to me ='D

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:48 AM ( #176 )

Me and my Tamagotchis have a deep bond nobody else would understand. I think, beyond the pixels, Tamagotchis are more than just toys because there was once a time when...uh...yeah...Let's not go into scary details, shall we? :rolleyes: If I tell you, you'd think I have lost my mind. But seriously, my Tamagotchis have...more than once...never mind.
Heh heh heh! I love being mysterious. :nazotchi:

I know now what it is...and it caught me COMPLETELY by surprise, because guess what, it happens to me too! And it's NOT scary!

Well, I'll tell you what I've felt about Tamas through the time I've been into them.

When I got my first Tama (est. summer 2006) aged 5: Tamagotchi Birthday Party - 3 games of jump rope, 5 meals and 3 snacks! *drawing of purple V4, first ever Tama*
I actually wrote that when I was 5! So you can see I loved my Tama then.
My 6th birthday, when my first Tama died: *reached onto desk to get Tama and sees "sweet" on the screen* *asks friend "hey, what happened to Tamagotchi? Did someone give him this sweetie to eat?"* Friend: No, it died. Me. Oh. *doesn't cry*
Lol, I didn't know quite how to take this news!
When I was 8 and 9, after rediscovering Tamas, I abused them to the point where I actually BROKE a few in unsuccessful attempts to debug them, I was so obsessed with debugging. And now, I love them and I believe they're alive, and my previous Tamas have forgiven me. Don't ask me how, I don't know, I just know they did. They are living happily on Tamaplanet now. ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

jenjen182

• jenjen182 user photo

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:38 PM ( #177 )

My tamagotchi's will always be friends of mine, mainly because you take care of them for the rest of their lives and beyond.

I would be very sad if my Gen 1 Akeya on the Tama-Go dies, but she won't because she is already married and has a child. She will just go to the family tree. :D

Ringotchi 100

• ringotchi-100 user photo

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:21 AM ( #178 )

I love my Tamagotchi if it broke I would be devestated it's like a best friend to me.