Are your tamas Pixels Or Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelebtchiFan09

Reaction score
Do you think your tamagotchi is a true friend? Or is it just a pixel pet? Do you think you will cry if your tamagotchi dies, or will you just- not care? I think of my tamagotchi as a friend, and i will be sad when mine dies. :furawatchi:

Definetley a friend :D I once had a mametchi named Mimi and i almost cried when she died..

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be sad if your tama dies but i would not cry,

because they would just be born again,

but i would be sad:(

I had a buzzar tama named cheese he looked like a block of cheese then i went to welmart then

bebeep bebeep he was dead and i was crying my mom said mabey i might not be ready to handle thun dieng but then i stoped cring and pressed the reset button :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :p :eek:

I WANT CHEESE BACK

I definitely think they are a friend. I am sad when they die and happy when they are born, I want to treat them perfectly and I love them :(

The best pixel things ever. Thinking of Tamagotchi as a friend is an over obsession.

I think it is both.

My class, they think it's just a peice of junk.

I think they teach you responibility. My class, no way.

See? I'm comparing it to my 4th grade class.

I love compareing... :p

Do you think your tamagotchi is a true friend?Or is it just a pixel pet? For me its a Friend! Do you think you will cry if your tamagotchi dies, or will you just- not care? i will cry cause that friend just like the part of your family.....

My Favorite Character: Mametchi :mametchi:

I don't cry about Tamas, never have even when my first Tame died on my sixth birthday. I don't even get near. I love my Tamas as pets, not friends. They used to be my friends, when I had no real friends, but now they are my pets.

~ Dazzmina ~

My tamagotchis are just cool pixel-based toys. I'm 17 so I've grown out of believing they're 'real', and run them purely because I love toys and think they're a fun and nostalgic little gadget. I want to be a toy designer when I'm older! XD

Do you think your tamagotchi is a true friend?Or is it just a pixel pet? For me its a Friend! Do you think you will cry if your tamagotchi dies, or will you just- not care? i will cry cause that friend just like the part of your family.....

My Favorite Character: Mametchi :mametchi:
Please don't bump topics that are more than 3 months old (bumped topic from October 2009). Please note that you are welcome to create new similar topics, rather than post in old ones. For more details, see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back