Photo
- - - - -

Changes to TamaTalk and Tamagotchi Topsites

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:06 PM ( #1 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
I wanted to let everyone know about some recent changes here at the site...

1) There has been a change to the TamaTalk Guides team. We are fewer in number now. Several members who weren't very active on the site anymore are now back to being members. I want to add that their help in the earlier years of TamaTalk is greatly appreciated. I thank them for their help. This does not mean we don't need any extra help anymore... In fact, we will be on the lookout for particularly helpful and kind members for the team in the coming months!

2) Tamagotchi Topsites has been updated. There are some nice new features and (more importantly) it is better at keeping out all the pesky spammers!

3) We are phasing out the Tamagotchi FAQ. There is some great info in there but it just never quite lived up to being a better source than the forums. With this phasing out the FAQ team has also been closed. Again I want to thank those members who were helping out on the FAQ.

THis is just a quick note, I know. Hopefully it keeps everyone in the know as far as what is going on in their tama community. :mimitchi:

Admin

Replies

Views

Started

02 Oct 2009

Last Post

10 Oct 2009

TamaPATCHI

• tamapatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:36 PM ( #2 )

A lot of the sites don't like the new Tamagotchi Topsites. Just saying. Other than that, your other changes are great, it cleans up a lot of things. (:

Edited by TamaPATCHI, 06 October 2009 - 01:36 PM.

The:Girl:Formerly:Known:As

• thegirlformerlyknownas user photo

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:06 PM ( #3 )

Well, although this is a lot to take in at the same time, I beleive this could be a bigger benefit to TamaTalk and the TamaTalki members.

daani

• daani user photo

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:51 PM ( #4 )

I just want to say that I think the changes were for the better, and that the new Tamagotchi Topsites look really sleek and professional :)

>daani.