My V2 logs =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamasiaPotchi

Reaction score
Ok so I didn't start a log when I got my first V2 but I've got a new one now so will start one for that and I have to change the battery in my first one, so if it loses my character I'll start one for that too.

My V2's

Orange with stars: Clicky for piccy

Yellow with flowers: Clicky for piccy

Stats:

Orange tama: Girl, gen 1, Darla, Adult, Furawatchi. Around 7000 points. Computer, Bubbles, Bow, Cap, Boots, Both costumes, Ball, Trumpet, Drums, Doll, Wig, Sunglasses, Dumbells, Music and some other stuff I can't remember.

Matchmaker came yesterday and she got my Darla a little baby boy. Don't know who the match was, I think it was onionchi? (Sp?) Will look it up later. It was one of these :rolleyes:

Battery is really dieing though. I need to change it later. I hope I don't lose everything =(

Yellow tama: Boy, gen 1, Spike, Baby, Puchitchi. 193 points. Darts.

Hatched about half hour ago, has been to sleep, pooped loads of times, just had to praise it so now has 1 training point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooo changed the battery and still have Darla and her baby and all my points and items. Thought I should have, but was just a little bit worried incase.

Mother and baby are on pause at the moment as it's hot and I want to go in the pool.

Spike has now turned into Hitodetchi, shame as I had that with Darla. I was hoping for a different one. He better not go into a Furawatchi in the end like she did too. I wouldn't mind him going to Ufotchi for a teen like she did though as I like Ufo. It's cute *_*

Spike is also on pause for the same reason as above.

Well I opened up Darla up and cleaned the buttons. The screen was a bit funny to so I re opened it this morning and it's now fine.

I think she'll be leaving tonight =( Then I'm stuck with 2 boys. Pah. I'll have to try that chosing your babies gender thing when matchmaker comes for one of them.

Been doing the connect in V1 trick a lot. It's fun. Darla's been given, a pencil, a bow tie, ice cream, a flower and a ball. But Spike's only had the ball and the ice cream. Strange. Oh and some poop for both of them too hahah and Darla got a snake a lot.

Well she still hasn't gone. I'm sure it's been 72 hours. I was still awake at midnight last night (as usual) so I watched but she didn't leave >=/

I think Spike might change today. I can't remember the ages when they do it.

Yay! Spike changed! He's now a cute little Ringotchi! ^__^ He changed at a year old... seems sooner than Darla.

I'm hoping Darla will leave tonight. It's midnight in just over half an hour. In my instructions it says they leave after 24 hours. It's been about 2 days now. >=/

Oh! I finally got the UFO!! I kept changing the time to make the shop update and I finally bought the UFO. Darla and baby went to eygpt haha. Got some other cool things too, a cape and wings which are really adorable lol.

You won't lose everything! :D Its just like resseting. You press the middle button and go to download. It should go back to the last big thing that happened(waking up, involving, getting a training point ect.) :rolleyes:

Um, I thought people weren't meant to post on these? lol nevermind.

But yes I know now I wont lose everything, I did say I'd done it and not lost anything. =) Thanks anyway.

Pah. She left but I missed it, so I reset and downloaded and she came back but now she wont go again. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow now. Grrrr

Well she didn't go last night >=/ I'm hoping she will go tonight. I've had enough of her being there now. I don't like the character she is that much - no I'm not saying I hate her before all you "love all tamas" guys get on me.

I'm not killing her or anything, I just want her to go so I can get on with raising another generation and hopefully getting a different character!

It'll be mightnight soon, so hopefully she'll go. If I don't see her leave I'm not gonna redownload again. I don't have to see it, I just thought it would be cool to see it once.

Wooo she's gone. And I got a lil video of it. Don't know if it will be any good as the lighting is rubbish in here. I'll post it up somewhere incase anyone wants to see it.

I named the baby Gunn lol didn't give it much thought. He's now turned into a Kuribotchi. Is strange looking.

Hopefully I should get a totally different character with him as he's even generation.

I wonder when Spike will change again.

R ur tamas connection or connexion?? cause i love the shell colors and ur log!!!!

P.s. I'm really sorry if u donyt like me posting my ? directly on ur log but I was sooo curious ;) :(

I think they're both Connextions. I know the yellow and flowers one is and I think the stars one is too. I thought the flowers might be different but it isn't. It does have differences compared to the other one though!

And I don't mind you posting, just don't want you to get into trouble =)

Thankyou btw! :ph34r:

Wow again. Matchmaker came early! Spike is only 5 but she came at 3 today. He bred with a Dorotchi (which is so cute btw!) but I forgot to press B to see if the gender chosing thing works and pressed A by mistake and got another boy >=/ Grrr.

Nevermind Gunn is 3 so not long to wait till matchmaker comes for him, then I'll press B and see if I get a girl.

Gunn is 4 now, so still not long to wait till matchmaker comes.

It'll probably be another day or 2 longer as I will have to pause both of them tomorrow as I'm going into hospital to have some teeth taken out and I don't want to leave them unpaused for that amount of time.

It's gonna slow down Spike leaving the baby too but I don't mind too much.

Latest posts

Back