how long do you think you will keep your tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may get bored with them but I will always have them ready and waiting for me to pick up again, recently I started to collect the Japanese tamas so that's a whole nother thing to get into.

I've been interested in virtual pets since the age of 11, that would be 13 years. No I don't think I'd get rid of my Tamagotchis or my neopets. I take breaks now and then but I always come back to them.

I will keep mine til I'm old and will sell some of them. I think they're cool though, and will always keep some of them around.

i keepz themz fureverz!!!! plus i just got a music star today! i lurves dem!

I agree with the above post. While my Tamagotchi phases might come and go, I could never bring myself to actually sell or give them away. Too much sentimental value; not to mention all the memories that go along with that. :]

I want to keep them until i have kids so i can show them what REAL games were made of :)

how long do you think you will care for and love your tamas?
Forever.

I want to be a Tamagotchi collector when I'm older. The only reason I'm not one now is because my Mum has banned me from Tamagotchis. :) :(

Oh well, only three years to go! (till I'm 18! I'm 15 now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would your mum ban you from tamas.

I'm kinda like on again off again ya know?

I already abandoned my tamagotchi 'cause I got bored with it easily but I already got to my 12th generation before I keep my tamagotchi. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
forever and eber and eber and eber and EBER!!!!!!!! I will NEVER let my tamas go! neverneverneverNEVER. Well, thats all I have to say.

Forever.I want to be a Tamagotchi collector when I'm older. The only reason I'm not one now is because my Mum has banned me from Tamagotchis. :eek: :angry:

Oh well, only three years to go! (till I'm 18! I'm 15 now)
[SIZE=14pt]tht sux... :eek: why woud ur mom ban u from them????[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back