Now all Tamagotchis are now anime!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
On Tamagotch Channel they have changed mostly all the Tamagotchis to anime, for the new TV show たまごっち (Tamagotchi The TV Show)!? But there is not many of the old blue lined Tamagotchis left, just anime. Sadly I think, Bandai is getting rid of the old blue lined Tamagotchis and making them all anime now!? Will… they did the same in 1996 – 2004 when Tamagotchi was just originally black lined, and then changed them to blue lined. :(

But this is in Japan but I think on the TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC STAR WORLD TOUR they will change the Tamagotchi, blue lined to anime for the whole world!? :D

It is sad, but everything must change. Now Tamagotchi is now anime. :wub:

That's very true.. and yes.. sad :D I wonder when the world tour edition tamagotchi will come out??

so the charecters in our tamagotchi is going to have anime tamagotchi charecters :D :wub:

so the charecters in our tamagotchi is going to have anime tamagotchi charecters :D :wub:
No, every Tamagotchi is now going to be all anime. So there is going to be no old blue lined Tamagotchis no more, only anime. :(

That's very true.. and yes.. sad :( I wonder when the world tour edition tamagotchi will come out??
All I know is that the tour in USA with release in Spring 2010, but I don't know the days sorry. :eek:

I miss the blue-lined Tamagotchi.
Yes I know but everything must change, even Tamagotchi. Its very sad but soon we will love the Tamagotchi anime also much as the blue lined ones. :unsure:

Yes I know but everything must change, even Tamagotchi. Its very sad but soon we will love the Tamagotchi anime also much as the blue lined ones. :unsure:
You can only presume. It's better you don't decide for me, ok?

If you're talking about the UraTamagotchis (as the "blue-lined" Tamagotchis), you can still see them actually! Here

On the link you've posted, if you click on the character link (Memetchi), and go down to the links in the pink box, select the top-middle link, and you can find the page I've posted that link to.

YAH WHAT IS BLUE LINED TAMAS
I think was TSG means is that she's disappointed that apparently, the Tamagotchi franchise in Japan is abandoning its tradition flash-drawn art style (the art style currently used elsewhere, such as on Music City) and instead opting for artwork done in the style of the upcoming Tamagotchi animated series.

I don't think it's that big of a deal, anyway. Art styles evolve and change over time, and the new style looks wonderful in its own right anyway. :)

~OM21

I think was TSG means is that she's disappointed that apparently, the Tamagotchi franchise in Japan is abandoning its tradition flash-drawn art style (the art style currently used elsewhere, such as on Music City) and instead opting for artwork done in the style of the upcoming Tamagotchi animated series.
I don't think it's that big of a deal, anyway. Art styles evolve and change over time, and the new style looks wonderful in its own right anyway. :)

~OM21
True. But being perfectly honest, I like them better in anime-style.

it's kinda sad that they won't be blue lined anymore, but I have a kawaii spazz everytime I see anime mametchi XD

:blink:

Do you think they might make a tama with Wi-Fi?javascript:emoticon(' :) ')

yay kawaii spazz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back